“Good pub food”

Dining options: Late Night
Tampa, Florida
“Good pub food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great place to go for a drink, watch a sporting event and have a bite to eat. The burger is great and the fish and chips best I have had in 20 years. A little loud but acceptable.

• Visited October 2012

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Craving for seafood?”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Peggy O'Neil's is located just a few blocks from our home, but we don't tend to visit as often as we should! O'Neil's serves seafood with an irish flair! Although there is another location in Oldsmar, the one we recently ate at is downtown Palm Harbor. Since there is little to downtown Palm Harbor, you can't miss it! It's right on Florida Ave. where the old bank building used to be. My wife was hankering for fish and chips, so I ordered an irish stout and had the same. The service was great and it was comfortable enough to eat outside.

Recommended for a nice informal meal with your signifigant other and perhaps a few friends!

• Visited October 2012
“Great place. Bad service.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food is delish. Normally a good experience. Got the tuna for an appetizer and the corn beef and cabbage. a little bit too much cabbage though. My husband got the fish and chips which was excellent...as usual! Unfortunately, service was poor. This is the second time. Waited forever for drinks. It wasn't too busy there. She hardly came back to check on us so we just decided to go somewhere else for drinks that night.Sorry Peggy... its just not the same. With bad service you are nothing.

New York, NY
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had Dinner at Peggy O'Neils and the food was great, the service was great! We had the salsa and chips, the calimari which was great. My husband had meatloaf with mash potatoes. I had the Tuna. The Key Lime Pie was to die for!

Visited September 2012
Southington, Connecticut
“Good Sports Bar”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I recently had lunch at Peggy O'Neills... the hostess and waitress were friendly and attentive...the salads were excellent and a good value...and if you are into watching sports...I counted 25 TVs...if not there is an outside patio.

Visited September 2012