“Great!”

Ranked #1 of 159 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I vacationed in Palm Coast and received a concierge recommendation to La Piazza Café. We had a GREAT experience! The atmosphere, the service, and the food all were excellent. Our waiter provided knowledgeable descriptions of, and very helpful suggestions from, the menu items. If we had discovered La Piazza earlier in our trip we would have visited again the same week. And, we plan to return the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I think my title says it all. LaPiazza rocks!!!! Our waiter, please forgive me as I do not remember his name, was,by far, one of the most knowledgeable we have come by in quite some time. He described all of the many specials to the tee. He made suggestions that were spot on!!!! So a big thank you to him for helping us with our choices as there are MANY!!!

This to date has been the best dinner for us on the Palm Coast!!!!!
I really don't think a wrong decision could be made at La Piazza!!!

CHEERS!

1  Thank gazooba1
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm a Comfort Food kinda guy. When I want to go Off Menu, here at La Piazza, it's always Have It Your Way. Larry, the Owner, and his son, Larry Jr. never miss a beat. You can get all hyped up over their Five Star Menu if you like, and I do, but my love is for the fact they will fix what I want, when I want. Next time you visit ask Larry where is the dozen eggs over easy on his unique home-fries on the menu and what wine would he suggest to go with that! I also love his NY Strip!

1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been traveling to Palm Coast for the last 6 years and just found out about this great place!! Loved the food. The salad that comes with your meal is simple yet so tasty! Mixed greens and dressing. Bread and dipping oil is presented at the table. My meal was HUGE!!!! My gosh the portion was big enough for 3 meals for me! LOTS of pasta! Great treat. We sat outside and it was very romantic!! Call ahead to make a reservation. Many people waiting in line for a table! Owners are such lovely people and there working hard to make sure everyone has a lovely evening! Will be going back soon!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The owner/host was a bit surly and almost made us walk away. Glad we waited a few minutes as the food was very much worth waiting for. Calamari del Nero with black pasta and Sambuco sauce seriously delicious!