“Excellent Food! Excellent Service!”
Review of La Piazza Cafe

La Piazza Cafe
Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Went here to celebrate our anniversary. I read the reviews on tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. The restaurant was a little small, but not crowded. i had the lasagna and my husband the steak. Our waiter offered a lot of specials to choose from. We even had dessert (creme brulee). This was an excellent experience. I would love to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've been living in Florida for 20 years and finally found a place with Italian food that rivals the homemade quality of what I grew up with. My family had ravioli's, sausage sandwich, Italian panini and lasagna for lunch. Our waitress was very cordial and attentive to our needs. one of the biggest problem in Florida is nobody serves good bread and rolls. The bread at piazza was fresh and crisp. The herbs used on the garlic bread made it so tasty. After lunch we couldn't resist trying a couple of the desserts. We ordered the chocolate mousse pie and the apple pie. Both were homemade and melted in your mouth. I couldn't believe this place is hidden away in Palm Coast. We will definitely venture in to have dinner in the future. We also had the opportunity to meet the owner Larry and he seemed genuinely happy we had come by for lunch.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a table of 5 for lunch. The restaurant was not that busy, but our food seemed to take a very long time. I am glad we were not in too much of a hurry. However, let me say it was well worth the wait. Everyone really enjoyed their food. I just really could not believe how well prepared my salad was. All the ingredients were very fresh, and the shrimp was coked perfectly.
I would defiantly recommend this restaurant without hesitation. I will also mention that I grew up in an Italian family in NJ. When it comes to Italian food I am not easy to please.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My Brother & Laws favorite pizza, Fun outdoor atmosphere, and we always have a great time the owners are always very welcoming, even though they are Yankee fans.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Always great menu items and great specials. Wait staff all attentive, food is delicious, good wines, and great appetizers and desserts. Best place to eat in palm coast!