“Baptism”

Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We held my daughter's baptism lunch at La Piazza and we were more than pleased !! The food was fantastic and our guests raved about it all week while they were here visiting. Some of them even went back to try some more food. The staff was amazing, they were so helpful and accommodating to all my guests. We were thrilled with how the lunch went. We had a total of about 40 guests and La Piazza took care of everything from the menu to decorating. Not only was the food great, the deserts were phenomenal; they made us a cupcake tower and carved my daughter's name out of cake. We will continue to have plenty of parties there and we will always be going three as a family to enjoy a meal.

I also HIGHLY recommend their brunch, my favorite is the croissant french toast !! It is to die for !!!!

There are newer reviews for La Piazza Cafe

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Super delicious food. My fav is the Antipasto. Amazing wine list.. Great location, attentive staff catered to your every dining need. Love the menus that light up, they lite up my face when you open them. Nice romantic setting inside. Your taste buds will be delighted from this culinary experience. Cant wait to go back when where in the area again...

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We have been visiting this restaurant for five years - for dinner, lunch, breakfast and brunch. Have never had a bad meal. Service and atmosphere is outstanding. Brunch and lunch menu are great bargains. Dinner is sort of pricey, but worth it. Humongous entrees, enough to share if you wish. Big wine list; best steak in town; seafood is always tasty; and of course Italian food is the big draw.
Much, much better than the lousy pizza joint ("Mezzaluna") next door.
Management and waitstaff are very attentive and personable. We will keep going back to this place.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

La Piazza Cafe' is located in European Village, a charming restaurant and shopping plaza in Palm Coast, Florida. My husband and I have been going to La Piazza regularly since they opened, and we have brought MANY friends with us through the years. Most of them have returned on their own. We have had many breakfasts, lunches, and dinners there, and have NEVER been disappointed.
This family-owned restaurant is warm, inviting, and intimate. Both Larrys (father and son) are welcoming and the light-up menus are awesome! The food and service are excellent and the decor is lovely. La Piazza is the most awarded restaurant in Flagler County - no surprise - it is consistently wonderful. My husband always orders a special and has not been disappointed. The portions are perfectly sized and attractively presented, the wine selection is impressive, and the ambiance is intimate.
In a word, La Piazza is a fine dining restaurant with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Went here with the Family celebrating an Uncles BDay and had a great time!! The staff was very friendly, and engaging. The ambiance here is very family friendly we sat comfortably with about 10 people at a table. It really felt like a "Family Meal" at home with food going all around the table! The portions were nice and the food was wonderful!! Thanks Again!!