“Great Value for the Money”

EconoLodge Palm Coast
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Amelia Island, Fl
“Great Value for the Money”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Always enjoy staying here. Friendly people, clean rooms. Love the CLEAN remotes. Plenty of good restaurants in the area. Cracker Barrel next door and a Bob Evans down the street. It doesn't get any better than that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Frank F,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We always enjoy having you stay with us and I am glad you enjoy the restaurants in our proximity. I appreciate you recognizing our effort used to keep our property up too par. Thank you for staying with us again and we look forward to seeing you the next time!

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Portsmouth England
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I booked this hotel online for an overnight stay on our drive to Port Canaveral. I chose the hotel from the photos and reviews but we were very disappointed.
The hotel is very dated the rooms were clean but smelt from cleaning products and there was a smell from the drains in the bathroom.
Swimming pool was very good and the position in relation to restaurants was good.
Breakfast was OK but not wonderful.
Staff were very good and helpful

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Colin5,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for any discomfort caused by the air freshener and whatever smell was coming out of the sewage pipes. Thank you for complimenting our cleanliness of rooms and pool area. We are also in the midst of a two year renovation to modernize our property. I sincerely apologize for any discomfort and hope that if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us. We would like to have another chance to provide you with superior customer care.

Palm Coast
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We made a last minute decision to go on a one tank trip, not sure of the area, how far things would be but the location was great. Close to anything we wanted. Reasonable price, clean and comfy. would recomend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Lisa P,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast. Nice place to quietly get away and relax! Thank you for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

A decent hotel but could use a makeover. We asked for early room service but it wasn't done. We asked to be left an extra towel but had to ask several times. Otherwise service was good and staff courteous and helpful. it was the only hotel around that served a complete breakfast and the internet was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear 142eugenei,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to apologize for your room not being cleaned early upon your request and the asking twice for towels, I can understand how this could have been a disturbance. I would also like to apologize for any discomfort caused by our hotel being a little older. We are currently in the midst of a two year renovation and once completed will have new case goods and carpet in the rooms which will spruce up the rooms a little. Other than that we do work very hard to keep our property up to par. I sincerely apologize for our shortcomings and hope that if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us. We would like to have another chance to provide you with superior customer care.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The location to Interstate 95 excellent, close to nearby services and restaurants very good. Older Unit but kept up quite well. Room showed it's age, but comfortable. The staff was very Friendly and Knowledgeable of the area. Excellent service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Yvonne P,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast, conveniently located right off I-95 in between Daytona and St. Augustine Florida. Thank you for recognizing our effort used to keep our property up too par. Thank you for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We decided to stay here on this trip rather than another place that we used to frequent. We were pleased with the general area, the politeness and helpfulness of the staff and the rooms. we were happy with out stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear 11coach22,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. If you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us!

palm coast, fl, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

like the title says, nice and clean. And a hell of a value. Pool was nice.BUT...food was very cold, very very cold. Nice seeing real poached eggs, but they we're cooked what must have been hrs before.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert B L,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for our free hot breakfast not being hot, kinda defeats the purpose! I will find out when you were here and who was working the breakfast to make sure this does not happen again. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. I am glad our location and amenities provided works for your needs, next time you are in the area please stop by and see us!