“Nice stay”
Review of EconoLodge

EconoLodge
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a nice hotel when in the Palm Coast area. We go to the beach and St. Augustine but like to stay here because we can travel to many places in the area. From St. Augustine to Flagler beach and many spots in between. The hotel staff make you feel welcome and try to honor requests when possible. The rooms are well maintained and the breakfast was extensive.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear Trish0053,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Thank you for complimenting our rooms and our breakfast, we are continuing to improve in any way possible. We are constantly changing our breakfast selections to keep our guests with a nice selection to choose from. We enjoyed having you stay with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very accommodating and helpful staff. Nice place. Would definitely stay there again if in the area. We had 3 rooms during the first weekend of Bike week but we were there for our Grandson's GNCC race in Bunnell at Mud Muckers. The place was packed but we were well taken care of. Convenient to everything.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Pamela Sue P,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast, conveniently located right off of I-95. I am glad your family was well taken of and we appreciated you all staying with us as well. I hope your grandson had fun with the race, and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

good value for the money. I was able to use my Best Western rewards for 2 free nights! Staff was cooperative and friendly and BW has the best breakfasts.The BW facilities are easily accessed from I-95 if you're traveling up and down the East coast. We often use BW for stay-cations, too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Beth M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay with us. Thank you for complimenting our breakfast as well. We try and switch things up from time to time too keep things different for our regular guests. We really appreciate your business and if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

You have to be kidding me? No elevator? How do people with any back, knee legg problems get up to the second floor? No one said any thing nor did the website offer this information. We were told since this was an outside access room there is no elevator. Wow, so sad. I myself helped a patron who had a knee surgery up the stairs wit her luggage because it was such an ordeal for her.. Knew just how she felt. On another note, after retiring to our king bed we ( my husband and myself slept in the middle of the bed where we ended p dur to an old mattress. Not very much sleep these night that's for sure!.. My family had two handicapped rooms. Offered a tub, no Rollin shower, a full size bet ( old matress) very small room! Crazy. Ask questions before booking a room.! Haha I asked for a luggage rack, OMG it's on the 2nd floor I was told. Really? How was that possible? The breakfast was good -)

Room Tip: Ask questions based on your needs. Elevator or handicap
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Lv4oscar,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. First I would like to apologize for your bed not being comfortable enough for you to get a good nights sleep. We are in the midst of a remodel and the mattresses even though they are Sealy, some are older than others and will be replaced. As far as the elevator, I called Best Western and updated our website to say no elevator. 95% of exterior corridor hotels that are two story do not have elevators. And 100% of the ones built prior too 2000( we were built in 1994) have elevators. Something interior would probably more suite your needs because they all have elevators. Also you can put in your notes that you request downtstairs and most hotels can meet this request. We could have accommodated this but by the time you checked in and verbally asked they were all taken. We keep our luggage rack on the second floor because you can park next to your room on the first floor so its not really needed. We figure it is better to use on the second floor because you might have to walk from the stairs down a hall and we have no elevator so it would do no good to have on the first floor. I am sorry the only part of the hotel you enjoyed was the free hot breakfast and we hope you will give us a chance in the future to provide you with superior customer care!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

staff was very professional, and helpful.Room was very clean, bed was very comfy and fresh linens.Breakfast was very good and very well presented. Even though this was a business trip, the staff made it feel a it was a vacation.Will definitely repeat this hotel again and very soon. Good stay for the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear 113georgec,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Even if it was a business trip I am glad you got away from home for a while without feeling too out of place. We enjoyed having you stay with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Friendly front desk staff. Rooms decent-not tiny with microwave a biggish fridge. Decades since built but cleanly. Breakfast overcrowded but generous. Comp fruit a nice touch. Tiny pool not used as too cold. Good value for the low cost.

• Stayed: February 2014
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear malonemi,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to apologize for our breakfast room being overcrowded, we have identified this problem and will be remodeling our breakfast area within the next year to help accommodate our increasing occupancy. I apologize for our hotel being slightly older, but thank you for recognizing that we work hard to keep the property clean and in working order. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast for the most part. We will work to correct any issues that prevented us from doing better in your eyes. We enjoyed having you stay with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great little hotel 50 rooms Just off I-95 . Clean with a nice friendly staff. Had a wonderful stay. Cracker Barrel across the street, other resturants nearby. Good hot breakfast with lots of choices. If we are back in the area again we will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear vickbob,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast, very easy to get too despite being somewhat difficult to find for people new to the area. Thank you as well for complimenting our free deluxe hot breakfast, we try to keep new items on out buffet and switch things around periodically to keep our guests happy.