“Great stay, great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of EconoLodge Palm Coast

EconoLodge Palm Coast
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Palm Coast, Florida, USA
“Great stay, great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed here while waiting for our household goods to be delivered to our new home. The staff made us feel like we were at home. We were able to get some things arranged for the house before we got moved in, and the staff were always helpful with answers to questions about the area. As we stayed longer than most, we got a break on the room rate, the manager helped us out. It was busy, as it was race week, and people were staying in Palm Coast to go to Daytona for the race. There were plenty of options for dining for the other meals, and the breakfast included was great, you could eat as much as you wanted. Biscuits and gravy were a treat! Make your own waffles, and fresh coffee is always a necessity. The pool was always filled with kids.

Room Tip: The far end, away from the street tend to be more quiet. Closer to the street is also closer to the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anne T
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Anne T,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I would also like to thank you for complimenting our staff and facilities, we put a lot of hard work into making sure that each guest is treated like an extension of family. We try to work with people on rates when at all possible and not tell people that have been with us for a few days, hey the race or Bike week is going on so you gotta go!! Sometimes it comes to that, but a lot of the time there are solutions that other hotels do not even consider. I am glad to hear that you guys are now settled down in beautiful Palm Coast and I hope this a great start in a new city!!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful on arriving, but the room had an odor. The room seemed clean but the odor was a little much. The bed also had a deep well in it. When my husband and I got in we both fell into the hole.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent visit to Palm Coast.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I would like to apologize for your room having an odor as well as the mattress not being comfortable for your sleep quality. I am going to flip the mattress in 226 and try and detect the smell you are referring too. If you have a situation like this in the future, as soon as you notice a smell or a problem please notify the front desk and we will promptly switch your room. We want you to be as comfortable as possible but unless we are notified then there is nothing we can do. I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings we may have had during your stay, but we work hard every day to correct any mistakes.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 386-446-4457.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This November I had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Palm Coast for an extended weekend while in Florida for a family function......., This Best Western is Very Good in every sense of the word .From the ease of check-in/check-out proceedures to the exceptional friendly & knowledgeable staff you will NOT be disappointed here. The front desk staff, goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent customer service. This motel also has a Great Location TOO!, with a Gas station/convenience store, CVS, Mcdonalds and Cracker Barrel all within walking distance. My room, # 101, complete with flat screen TV, microwave, fridge and writing desk was 100% clean & very comfortable. The (FREE) Internet access/signal was very good in my room. Fresh hot complimentary coffee and hot Breakfast every morning in the lobby also makes this motel more enjoyable.There is also a computer and printer to use in the lobby to surf the web and print boarding passes if need be! The Best Western Palm Coast is is also dog/pet friendly. Looking forward to our next trip to Palm Coast & this motel (which we will highly recommend to all our friends, relatives and business associates)........Overall Rating~ Very Good!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank larilu
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Tricia V,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad that our hotel is able to accommodate your needs when traveling, and that your room was clean and comfortable. I am also very glad to hear that our front desk attendants were attentive and able to meet your requests. We strive to make each guest feel at home when staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times before and will continue to stay here in the future when I'm in the area. Very accommodating, polite and pleasant staff. Rooms are fine. Area is nice with dining/fuel options. Always a great stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank pokerplayer46
Dear pokerplayer46,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us. We appreciate you coming back time after time and visiting our hotel, we enjoy having you stay with us and I am glad that our hotel is able to meet your needs as well. We hope the next time you are in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We just needed the place for a night on our way up to Georgia. The stuff is very friendly and breakfast is what they say it is. The reason why I said it was only 'ok' to stay is because it felt very filthy. My sheets had big stains, the room looked very dusty. I was happy when we moved on and actually said: Thanks god we just stayed one night!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Eastwind78,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I would like to apologize for your room appearing dirty, and also if your sheets had any stains I am sorry. I will have the laundry lady double check our inventory to make sure there are no dirty sheets anywhere. They are generally thrown out or donated to local shelters once they are permanently stained. I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings we may have had during your stay, but we work hard every day to correct any mistakes.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in town visiting family. This hotel had everything we wanted in a hotel; a clean room, free parking, continental breakfast, clean pool and great location! It was located near restaurants, a liquor store, drug store, fast food & gas stations. The toilet in our room was running all night and Ryan was very quick to get it fixed. And last but night least the price was right too; we don't want to spend a lot of money for a place to eat and we didn't!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Tricia V,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad that our hotel is able to accommodate your needs when traveling, and that your room was clean and comfortable. I apologize for your toilet running at night, that is something that can be very disturbing while you are trying to sleep. I am glad that I was able to correct the problem. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

One Hoe, null, Netherlands Antilles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I want to thank the GM there, he was very helpful to me and my family. I would like to also thank all the housekeeping and a special thanks to Dawn. She was the main housekeeper for our room.She made us feel very comfortable and we always had what we needed. This hotel is very affordable especially their weekly rates and they are pet friendly, not to mention the hot breakfast every morning. Again, I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Superdog M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Dawn does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home and has a clean place to lay there head at night. I am glad you enjoyed our pet friendly rooms and our hot breakfast each morning. Thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

As well I am glad I was able to assist you during your stay with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Coast
Days Inn Palm Coast
Days Inn Palm Coast
#8 of 12 in Palm Coast
3.5 of 5 stars 378 reviews

Been to EconoLodge Palm Coast? Share your experiences!