All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast areaflagler beachbike weekstaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makernice poolsagarfridgehousekeepergmdaytonahousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were visiting family and stayed at this motel for over a week. The rooms are basic, but very good for the price. Service was excellent and the staff were very friendly. The front desk staff and General Manager even helped me get faxes from my home office. I needed the basics , I really do not need all the fancy frills, so this fit my needs and my budget very well. I would highly recommend this motel when staying in Palm Coast, its right off route 95 and was a short drive to Daytona and Flagler Beach. Breakfast was good, it was better than many of the motels I stayed at. I was very satisfied. Its a good place to stay in its price range.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor, are very easy to access. I stayed in room 115. Just across the street is a Cracker Barrel, and behind the motel is a 24 hour mini mart, great for late night munchies.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Wilkes Barre,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel, maybe to PA? Also I am glad we were able to help you stay connected to home by getting the info you needed. Also thank you for complimenting our breakfast, we are continously trying to improve our breakfast to meet the needs of our guests. We really appreciated having you and your family at our hotel and if you are ever visiting your family here again, please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Ryan Woodrum
BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Don't expect top-notch accommodations at this hotel but certainly better than expected for the $50 per night cost. It's clean and quiet with friendly, helpful staff, and within close proximity to shops, restaurants, beaches, walking paths and the highway. Breakfast is also offered but stick with the cold options; we weren't very pleased with the taste of the eggs and sausage. But again, for the price, it's nice that breakfast is offered at all!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor so you don't have the lights and sounds of cars in the lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear LV2TRVL8888,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for the breakfast not meeting your standards, we are always trying to improve our breakfast. We added sausage links and a different brand of eggs this week because of the breakfast complaints we have had in the past. Thank you very much for staying with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by and give us another chance to provide you with superior customer care!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is an older hotel, but it is great for a place to crash for the night and spend your days on the beach or sightseeing. It's right across the street from Cracker Barrel and Burger King, so food is easy to get. It's easy to get to the beach, Daytona or St. Augustine from Palm Coast and this hotel has easy freeway access. As for the hotel, beds were comfortable, location was quiet, staff was very polite, professional and attentive. It's just an old hotel and if you go there with realistic expectations you will not be disappointed.

Dear RoamingPotatoes,

First off I would like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your recent stay with us! I apologize for our hotel not being brand new, but we do try and keep it updated with flat screen tv's and Micro fridges in every room. Our hotel was built in 94 so while it's not brand new it is also not very old. I do appreciate the compliment on our rooms, we work hard to make sure they are clean and comfortable! I am also glad that our staff was able to make you feel at home.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future at the Palm Coast Best Western!

If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to call me at 386-446-4457

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. This hotel has an old feel to it. No elevator; have to climb steps to 2nd floor rooms. Not a big deal until you remember you have to lug your suitcase up the stairs with you. Our non-smoking room has a distinct stale cigarette smell. Breakfast dining area is very small, as is the swimming pool. Hotel is within walking distance of McDonalds, but felt a little unsafe.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Janie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property during your most recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to sincerely apologize for any problems experienced during your stay with us, I can understand where the cigarrette smell can be disturbing to a non smoker. I would also like to apologize for our dining area being small, we are actually required by Best Western to expand our breakfast area by next year and we are mapping out plans right now for that. Unfortunately with it being a busy weekend and you having two rooms, the only way to get them close was on the second floor and I am sorry that it was an inconvenience to you. If you checked in earlier I would of been more than happy to help with the luggage but we do not have a nighttime porter. Also as far as the safe factor is concerned this is a retirement town with a median age of 42 and we are in the nice area of the city. So there is absolutely no reason to feel unsafe at our hotel, but if want to feel safer and be guaranteed an elevator then an indoor hotel would be the better route to suite your needs. If you are ever in the area again, I hope you will consider staying with us to have a shot to provide you superior customer care. Also in your reservations you can specify if you would like a downstairs room and we would be more than happy to accomodate!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Staff went out of their way to return to search our room and return a camera cable i had overlooked when leaving. Staff very courteous and helpful. Wii Fi had excellent reception. Complimentary breakfast was great and had a great variety of breakfast items to choose from. We use this hotel on all of our trips as we can count on the quality and service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Fred T,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad to hear that you were able to easily connect to our wifi signal and then enjoy our buffet style hot breakfast in the morning! I am also glad to hear your delight over our efficient guest belonging's return policy. We try and get whatever is left behind back to the guest in the quickest amount of time possible, because sometimes what is left behind can be vital to day to day functions. We really appreciate the loyalty to our hotel and please come see us during your next visit to Palm Coast!