EconoLodge
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$107
$99
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$83
$62
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$82
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$97
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Hammock Beach Resort(Palm Coast)
$408
Preferred Hotels
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtflagler beachthe breakfast areabike weekgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice poolcoffee makersagarfridgegmdaytonahousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Great rate, clean room, quiet and seems like a safe area, just stayed the night passing through. I would not recommend the free breakfast here because just one person was in charge of that on this particular night and set out the food throughout the night but well..... it's free.

• Stayed: July 2013
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear cberru,

First off I would like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your recent trip to NE Florida! I hope you enjoyed your entire trip as much or more than your experience with us in beautiful and yes quiet Palm Coast Florida. I know it's not quite Miami! I apologize if the breakfast was not your liking. We are constently looking for ways to improve our breakfast and will do so going forward. I do appreciate the compliment on our rooms, we work hard to make sure they are clean and comfortable!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future at the Palm Coast Best Western!

If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to call me at 386-446-4457

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The Best Western in Palm Coast was an excellent place to stay as out time away. We were searching for a home in the are and stayed there two times in the last 30 days. We will be going back. The breakfast was delicious although it was repetitive. The pool was nice and the rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Larry P,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us. Or two most recent stays!

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. We appreciate you coming back to see us and our beautiful city and look forward to seeing you in the future. Well I guess it's your beautiful city now as well!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Ryan Woodrum
BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel was ok for one night but I had a stain on the under sheet which put me off
And duvet cover lumpy
Room abit dingy - had refrigerator and microwave

Breakfast usual with no heathy options or variations in choice - poor

Nice place to eat opposite

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Sounds like you weren't too thrilled about your stay here with us. We hope that you were able to enjoy the snacks we have available as well as the shopping close by. We all do our best to make sure that our guests are taken well care of weather you enjoy the stay or not we just hope to please you with our southern hospitality. We may still have a few things to work on, but with our new management we are doing better than before and hope to keep improving.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This motel is located off I-95 and is south of St Augustine,within Palm Coast.It's a very nice,clean,well kept facility with very nice room and most comfortable bed/pillows and extremely clean bathroom.Efficient,helpful and pleasant staff.Wonderful breakfast with more than ample variety of goodies.It's near Flagler Beach and a bit further up St Augustine.Rate/Price was extremely reasonable.Excellent experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cucolio D
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Cucolio,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad to hear that you were able to get a good nights sleep and then enjoy our buffet style hot breakfast! If you are ever in the area we hope you will come back and see us again!

Ryan Woodrum
BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here the weekend before Memorial Day Weekend.

I arrived early on Saturday and while my room wasn't ready (no problem there), I was checked in, given my keys and given options of what I could do for about an hour until my room was ready...of course I headed out to Flagler Beach which is in close proximity - 10 to 15 minutes away. I was given directions on how to get there without crossing the toll bridge :)

When I got back to my room about 2 hours later, it was freshly made and ready for me. I've never encountered double beds in a hotel room (that's how I made my reservation though, somewhere in my head I assumed two queens), but since I was alone, it didn't make much difference. If you are a tall or big person, I recommend making note of this.

The room was clean, the bathroom while dated, was clean, the beds were comfortable (yes I took turns in both of them..lol) and everything in it's place. I requested a second floor room and this was accommodated. There was a group there for a wedding, but honestly I didn't hear any commotion from them. The pool was right out front of my room, it was active the whole time, but I really didn't hear anything either.

The breakfast was decent - cold cereals (bulk style), instant oatmeal and grits, hot eggs, sausage and gravy, breads, pastries, yogurt, hot and cold beverages. The fresh fruit is in a bowl across from the front desk. It was pretty good.

The staff was polite and helpful and ready to help when they could.

The hotel is right off of I-95, but I didn't hear any of the traffic. Right down the street from restaurants and shopping.

I'd stay here again when I have a bit more time. Thanks BW Palm Coast.

Room Tip: Make your requests ahead of time. Second floor is where I stayed - a little further from the lobby and the pool - it's quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pfslim
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear pfslim,

First off I would like to thank you for staying with us in beautiful Palm Coast Florida, and then for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing each guest with superior customer care, so I am glad to hear that our desk clerk was able to get a room to be cleaned for you ahead of 3pm check in time. We know that traveling can be stressful and being able to easily check in at almost anytime if we have a room available can make it alot easier for the traveler. It is very hard to predict your arrival to a destination hours away from home and being told sorry you will have to come back at 3pm is a severe nuisance. In reference to our bathrooms being dated, that they are but good news is on the horizon. By next month every tub on property is being completely redone with a diamond pattern non slip surface on the bottom. This will hopefully bring them back from the stone ages! Either way if you are ever in the area again we would love to have you back at the Best Western, Palm Coast.