$68
$62
$84
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$104
$86
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$98
GardenInn.com
$199
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtflagler beachthe breakfast areabike weekgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice poolcoffee makersagarfridgegmdaytonahousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Disney. Great for the night & great breakfast!! Eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, fruit, yogurt, much better spread then other hotels at a better price. Area is nice, quite, lots of places to eat close by.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear jrabies23,

First off I would like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your recent trip to wonderful Walt Disney World! I hope you enjoyed your entire trip as much or more than your experience with us in beautiful and yes quiet Palm Coast Florida. I also appreciate your loyalty to the brand and thank you for complimenting our breakfast. We take pride in making sure the product we produce is good and always improving. Our employees are aloud to eat breakfast at the hotel and one important reason is so we always are offering a breakfast that has been critiqued before it reaches our guests. Along with trying to offer this all at a competetive price.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the future at the Palm Coast Best Western!

If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to call me at 386-446-4457

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I just stayed overnight. Went to a wedding in St Augustine. I wasn't at the room much, but enjoyed it while I was there. My husband and I will be staying at a Best Western in Springfield, VA later this month. Hope it is as nice. Thanks

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. If you are ever in the area we hope you will come back and see us again!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

After hrs of driving, we were ready to stop on our way to Orlando, Disney the Happiest place on earth. Well we couldn't find a hotel anywhere, as they were all booked. GPS what a joke. We finally called the Best Western . Jen Thomas, the night auditor told me they had rooms, she promised she would hold them for us. I know how important it is to sell out but anyone could have walked in before we got there and took our rooms. But sure to her word, they were there when we arrived about 15 min later. She explained there was no elevator and I did not have a problem w that at all. The hotel was clean, the bathroom clean, the beds were awesome and they had coffee makers and fridges in all the rooms. We had a wonderful night rest a hot clean shower and a fresh start in a great hotel with a person who cares to do a great job. Thanks Jen.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Beachparty,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad Jen was able to accomodate you during your visit to Florida. Jen does a great job as our front desk Manager and is true to her word. If she can help in anyway she does and if not she is very honest and will still try and help find accomodations elsewhere. Thank you as well for the compliment on the room itself, we try and make sure every room is clean to the best of our availability and welcoming to any guest who happens to inhabit the room for the evening.

Thank you for your time and if I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good location between beach and I95. Great value, quiet area ( no road noise), good restaurants within walking distance. Very well maintained facility.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentry hot breakfast was tasty- waffles, eggs, cereal, bacon, sausage, etc.
The mattress was a little too hard for me, but the overall experience made up for that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Beachbum!!

I would like to first off thank you for taking your time to review our property. I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you as well for the breakfast compliment, we are constently trying to improve our breakfast buffet. I would like to apologize if our beds were not comfortable for you, I will adress this further with ownership and see if we can start a replacement program for some of the beds. Our guests safety and comfort is very important to us and we will work on this issue immediately. We hope you will come back and see us your next time through Palm Coast.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The door would not open, took more than 6 times each time, remote for TV didn't work, room had thick cobwebs on the ceiling all over. Reserved a queen bed and was told they only had 2 twin beds. Very dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 805BF
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear guest,

First off I would like to thank you for taking time to review our property during your most recent vist. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences experienced during your stay with us, and assure you we will work to correct any issues. I also would like to apologize for the cobwebs in the room, we work diligently to keep the walls free of cobwebs and other vast Florida springtime wildlife. On a side note if you ever have a problem at a hotel with door locks or remotes, the problem is 99% of the time the batteries. All front desk staff is trained to change out batteries in both and can do so within 10 minutes. So calling the desk is the best solution to this problem. Also I am sorry if we did not have the beds you desired but our rooms have two full size beds or one king or one queen. Not two queens and we definently do not have rooms with two twins. Most all hotels have done away with rooms with two twin beds years ago. So unfortunately if you were traveling with friends the only rooms we have with two beds, is two full size beds.