All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areaflagler beachother hotelsstaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makersagarfridgehousekeepergmdaytonahousekeepinginterstatedryermiles
Reviewed March 15, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Reviewed March 11, 2013

A cleanish place to rest our head for the night. We had a tough time finding a place for recent visit to St Augustine area due to spring break, bike week and celticfest going on. Booked here because price and tripadvisor reviews were right. Not sure if we'd be back, mainly because the walls were SO thin it sounded like our neighbors were in our room. Kind, friendly staff, comfortable bed, average cleanliness, dirty pool. Breakfast was fair, no fresh fruit and staleish pastries. They did go to get milk for my husband when they had run out. Easy access from 95 and to the beach. COnsider it if you can get a deal.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 4Traveljunkies_99

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property during your most recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to sincerely apologize for you being able to hear your neighbors, if you ever have this problem again let us know and we can address the problem immediately. Our guests comfortability is very important to us and we have no problem asking guests to quiet down. We are a concrete structure, walls, floors and cielings so for you to hear them they were definently making noise. Also I am sorry you were not able to get our apples or oranges provided 24 hours a day. We do not keep them at breakfast, they are by the front desk along with ice water for guests to enjoy upon checking in to the hotel. I hope you will consider staying with us again and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel is right off the highway and only 3 miles from the beach. Each time I stay here the staff is consistently nice. The hotel is clean, comfortable and a great place to stay. I added one night to my stay because I liked the hotel and the area so much.
Kevin W

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank biz35biz

Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The first impression when you arrive the hotel is the front desk. We were pleased to receive the best and the warmest welcome ever from Mr. Ryan Woodrum. Mr Woodrum and his personnel were very polite and respetful. I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jorge M
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear Jorge,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property regarding your recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I would like to thank you for the compliment and say I strive to treat every guest how I would like to be treated. You all were great guests and we hope you will come back and see us again if you attend any future marathon's! Great 2nd place finsh!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013