Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$118
$103
HIExpress.com
$72
$66
$96
$93
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$109
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$82
$329
$280
Preferred Hotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$114
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$136
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtflagler beachthe breakfast areabike weekgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice poolcoffee makersagarfridgegmdaytonahousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel is right off the highway and only 3 miles from the beach. Each time I stay here the staff is consistently nice. The hotel is clean, comfortable and a great place to stay. I added one night to my stay because I liked the hotel and the area so much.
Kevin W

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank biz35biz
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The first impression when you arrive the hotel is the front desk. We were pleased to receive the best and the warmest welcome ever from Mr. Ryan Woodrum. Mr Woodrum and his personnel were very polite and respetful. I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jorge M
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear Jorge,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property regarding your recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I would like to thank you for the compliment and say I strive to treat every guest how I would like to be treated. You all were great guests and we hope you will come back and see us again if you attend any future marathon's! Great 2nd place finsh!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pleasantly surprised was what I was after booking this hotel online. I'd like to say that the customer service of this hotel was great. What a asset to the Best Western team to have front reservationist Jackie. She was such a big help to me. I needed a early check-in for a surprise and she accommodated me with ease & a smile. The hotel is a easy accessible hidden treasure for Palm Coast. The king room was clean and had such a comfortable bed. Work on breakfast...(truck was late, so limited food). This is a hotel I will recommend as well as definitely stay again.

Coco Chanel, Deltona Fla.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Morris1168
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Ms. Morris,
First off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We genuinely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Jackie is a great asset to our team, and strives everyday to provide excellent customer service. We will continue working on our ordering process as to make sure there are no lapses in food service.

Have a great day and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Handy I-95 location and priced right, too. Park in front of your room which makes it sooooo much easier to transport luggage, etc! Had a spacious double with fridge, micro, plenty of HOT water, "clean" remote for TV, good wifi signal, great A/C. While the furnishings were perhaps a little dated and showed some wear, they weren't in disrepair. Nothing was broken and all it really lacked was a flat screen tv. My room was spotless, the bedding was clean and fluffy, towels were white, sparkling granite countertop. The parking lot felt secure, which meant alot as I was traveling solo on this trip. Breakfast was standard fare but there are restaurants nearby, Cracker Barrel, etc. Staff exceptionally helpful ~ thanks, Jen! Will definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LINDA H
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear Linda,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Jen does an awesome job and I am glad she was able make you feel welcome so far away from home. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area.

Thank you again for taking the time to post this review,and once again we greatly appreciate your business!