All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areaflagler beachother hotelsstaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makersagarfridgehousekeepergmdaytonahousekeepinginterstatedryermiles
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I travel often and always stay at Best Westerns due to the fact the rooms are always clean and neat and the location. The first night I stayed here I had some problems and the next morning I spoke with Malinda Buchanan your general manager she went out of her way to make us very happy she change our room and location which turn out great matter of fact we now decided to stay longer We are a very crabby couple and hard to get along with she made us feel very welcome not only with our room but everything in gereral, This is the first time out of all my stays at any Best Western That I felt I needed to let the company know about an outstanding employee. She really seem to care which is rear now adays. Oh and by the way she never told me she was the gereral manager until I asked.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lorio51958
bwpcmanager, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2010

Let me start by thanking you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Easy access from the interstate and the surroundings were very nice. The rooms were old-fashioned and in need of a major update. Breakfast was fine except never any HOT water for tea. The BIG complaint was a guest was a driver of a large refrigerated truck which was parked in 7 spaces in the ca-park, just outside the bedrooms. The refrigeration unit ran from arrival at 8pm to departure at 7am and was VERY noisy. When we complained the response was the driver stay every week and nobody else has complained so tough.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
bwpcmanager, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your opinions with us. I apologize for any inconvienice you may have experinced during your stay here. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I was over the moon about this hotel. The beds are comfortable, there's a fridge, microwave and free wireless internet, and it was only $60 on a Saturday night. It was perfect. Then I went to take a shower and saw there was black mold all around the tub and even on the ceiling. Not cool, guys. That stuff isn't hard to clean up. All you need is some bleach and a scrub brush.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank outpostroad19
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2010

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and apologize for the inconvenience of having mold in the shower. Room cleanliness is something we take very seriously here at the Best Western Palm Coast and there is simply no excuse for the mold. This issue will be addressed with the appropriate members of management and resolved immediately. It seems other than that you were pleased with your stay and we would like the opportunity to invite you back the next time travel plans bring you to Palm Coast.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

BW in Palm Coast is an older facility, but well maintained. The room was clean and relatively spacious, and the pool was decent. Breakfast was adequate. Staff present when we checked in was friendly, but housekeeping had missed a room, so she was running between cleaning a room and working the front desk. Still, she was very pleasant and helpful. While we have stayed in better BWs, we would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and the hotel meet your expectations. We apologize for the irritation and inconvenience which may have been caused due too my staff not being at the desk. I have been working diligently with my team to ensure this matter is corrected and will not happen again. Please accept our apology and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

I love this hotel it was so clean and nice. Prices were reasonable! 60 bucks for double beds on a Saturday! The manager was so helpful. We were trying to find things to do so he gave us a list of them. I would recommed this hotel to anyone for a wonderful stay. Oh it was really close to shopping and interstate!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.