All reviews front desk room was clean cracker barrel safe area eggs and sausage hot breakfast special thanks yogurt would highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay we've stayed free breakfast hot tub stayed nights port canaveral would stay here again the entire staff
Reviewed September 21, 2018

We stopped in here after being on the road for about 11 hours. We had a coupon that we had, however we were unable to use it because it was a weekend. But the wonderful manager gave us a great deal for the night. The room was super clean and the beds were so comfortable! Large TV that we watched the Kentucky-Florida football game on which was a huge plus! The shower was a bit strange with the door, but it was clean, the water was hot and the pressure was great! The free breakfast was a great way to start our day and had plenty of things to choose from. Overall this was a great stay and we'll absolutely keep this place in mind the next time we're in Palm Coast.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear Allison S,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the free hot breakfast served fresh each morning by our wonderful staff. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by our strange shower configuration, it was the Sleep Inn model from the mid 1990's. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here. The staff goes out of their way to make sure all your needs are met. The breakfast us excellent and I love that the staff always greets you with a good morning and a smile. They go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Ryan and Robbin are both awesome. The most important factor for me is how clean the rooms are. I normally am hesitant to try hotels but after my first trip here I no longer have to worry. I have visited many times and always stay here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Emma A,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service provided to you by Robbin and myself. We are happy that you were able to visit us again and enjoy beautiful Palm Coast before your harsh Canadian winter. Thank you for continuing to support us through the years. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Room and facilities clean and easy to access. I had registered across the street but after checking in and seeing the room immediately checked out. Walked in to the Red Roof and got a rooom right away and checked in and fell in love with the room and all the facilites. Will use this Red Roof again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear levifarms,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service provided to you by our awesome staff. They all try and go above and beyond every day, to make sure our guest's are happy and feel comfortable. We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience elsewhere but glad that we were able to accommodate. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We read that they were doing renovations and yes its true. I think they could spend a year or two renovating as they have a lot of work to do. This hotel is worn out. We might never return without checking on the renovations ourselves before booking. It now looks like a Red Roof Inn. We love the staff but that can only go so far. We were here two years ago and thought it would be the same. It's not. Every part of the Hotel needs to be redone. From all the furniture in the rooms and common areas down to the bed linens. Everything is worn out. Not sure why you wait until its this bad to start renovating. The carpets in the halls smell bad. The floors in the room are not clean because they are so worn. The TV's are old and dated. We had to hold down on the handle to flush the toilet. The one place that looks to be in good shape is the pool area. I wish they could do something about the small breakfast area. We will need to find another place to stay when we come to Palm Coast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear DavenNiv,

We appreciate you complimenting the hospitality provided to you by our staff. We apologize for our hotel being under renovation, but the hotel was purchased by someone 4 months ago hence the renovation and improvement to a Red Roof Plus. The previous owner was not going to spend a lot of money renovating when the hotel was for sale. The new owner is putting almost $500k into renovations and completely redoing the rooms and the majority of the common areas. We are sorry to hear that you will not be returning after our renovations but we wish you better luck with your hotel selections in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I will say that this hotel's proximity to things of interest is good. The staff at the front desk are pleasant. The breakfast choices here are decent. However, two things came up while I was at this hotel. First thing was that there was a strange odor in the bathroom that I couldn't determine. I sprayed it with cologne every day with the hope that it would dissipate. No such luck until the 4th day. By then it was bearable. Finally, I found that I was bitten by bedbug(s). There were three bites on my left leg and one dead bug was found on the sheet by the morning of the 4th day. This spoiled everything .

Dear Liam R,

We appreciate you complimenting the hospitality provided to you by our staff. We apologize if you were unable to enjoy your stay because of an odor or bugs. In the future if you are unhappy with your room let the staff know ASAP and do not stay in a room for 4 days unhappy? We work hard to correct mistakes and ensure our guests are able to enjoy their stay, this is far more difficult if we are not notified or asked to switch rooms. In addition we have no record of a complaint for bed bugs and have had none that we have been seen or reported, in the future let the staff know because if this is a legitimate issue they would have gladly refunded you money for your stay, but now we have no way to verify and in addition we have no record of a Liam staying in our hotel since early 2017. We work to correct mistakes but in the future please notify someone that there is a problem and not just for you but so future guests do not have the same experience. We wish you better luck with hotels in the future and apologize for our shortcomings.