All reviews front desk room was clean cracker barrel safe area eggs and sausage hot breakfast special thanks yogurt would highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay we've stayed free breakfast hot tub stayed nights would stay here again the entire staff home away from home
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean. Jason was amazing at the front desk. He was cleaning exterior doors, greeting people, taking phone calls, nonstop busy! All with a smile and efficiency!

A HUGE SHOUT OUT FOR THE FREE BIG BREAKFAST! If only all Red Roof properties did this... Huge factor in my consideration of hotels.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Jennifer K,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in beautiful Palm Coast Florida. Thank you for complimenting the overall cleanliness of our hotel along with the free hot breakfast served fresh each morning. Our staff works hard to keep the property clean and still maintain a high level of customer care. We appreciate your kind remarks in regard to Jason and his hard work and attention to detail, he is an awesome worker and we are grateful for his service. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We stay here for Daytona Beach Bike Week every year, for the past 7 years. Robbin, Ryan, Chery, and Hazel always are welcoming, helpful, and dedicated hosts. The rooms are clean and practically designed. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay while away from home.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear TaylorLA,

We are happy to hear that you have been staying with us all of these years and that our staff has been able to keep the property clean and welcoming for you all of this time. We appreciate your continued support and are grateful for your kind words in regards to Robbin, Cherryl, Hazel and myself. We are actually in the midst of a remodel that will be done in time for your return trip and will greatly improve the design of the room to incorporate an even more modern feel. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next Bike Week!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We were looking for a hotel near I-95 that was pet friendly. I saw the pictures of this hotel online and they looked really nice, but sometimes that can be deceiving. Imagine my surprise when the actual room was just as nice that the pictures. It was large and clean and had all the amenities that you would expect including a mini fridge and an ironing board! There was a grassy place to walk to dog outside also. I was also expecting a continental breakfast and was blown away to get a hot breakfast with a choice of eggs and sausage. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any weary traveler.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear loveyoutoo,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in beautiful Palm Coast Florida. Thank you for complimenting the overall cleanliness of our facility along with the pet friendly policy that all Red Roof Inn's all across the country have. Our staff works hard to keep the property clean and welcoming for all of our guests. We appreciate you complimenting our free hot breakfast served fresh each morning and prepared by our awesome staff. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Clean well equipped room, very friendly staff, and great breakfast. Just off I-95, near restaurants and many other shopping options in the core of Palm Coast, one of the most attractive cities in Florida.

Date of stay: June 2018
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear Malakopi,

We appreciate you complimenting the overall cleanliness of our facility along with the service provided to you by our staff, they all work hard to keep the property clean while maintaining a sunny demeanor. Thank you as well for mentioning our free hot breakfast served fresh each morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is like a 5 star because of the new remodel but most importantly, the service is amazing !
The Manager recommendation was a greatdinner located2 blocks away.
It was clean, quiet and safe. Plus, it was an eco mic bargain.
There was a frig, microwave and coffee pot!
Perfect!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Nicki S,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with hospitality provided to you by our staff, we all work hard to keep the property clean while maintaining a sunny demeanor. Thank you for complimenting our remodel the hotel received, and the good news is we are currently preparing for another remodel and are starting that in the next month. We sincerely appreciate your business and all of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.