“Awesome stay will return again!”

Red Roof Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This stay was a complementary stay due to a review that I had done previously. Kudos to Tommi the manager she was awesome! My stay was excellent they did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and was very happy I will return again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank JaynaQT
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review of our Red Roof. I am so glad that you were able to return and have us make a second impression. We strive to make our guests feel welcomed and we always want to provide a friendly atmosphere. Hopefully, you will return again soon and enjoy some of our local interest such as beach, parks and restaurants. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Palm Coast

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We wanted to drive as long as we could from Ohio to Florida with little stop on the way. By the time we got to this hotel we both have been up over 24 hrs. and it was only nine in the morning. Even though check in doesn't start till three the lady, I can't remember her name but my mom believes she was a manager, running the desk was more than willing to help us get a room and still be able to stay till the next morning. She even let my mom and I grab a quick bite before heading up to sleep since they were still serving the free breakfast they offer. All the people were really friendly and really helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

The best thing about working in our industry is to be able to help travelers when they need us most. I am so glad we could come to the "rescue" and gave you the needed time to rest. That makes your continued journey a little more enjoyable. I hope that you will visit with us again soon and maybe enjoy some of our local interests such as the beach, parks and restaurants. Glad you were pleases with our staff and the Inn. Hope to see you soon.

Happy Traveling

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Those of us who travel with pets are familiar with the typical pet friendly hotels. They are often in seedy neighborhoods and have questionable night activities. You sleep and get out at the break of dawn. That is not the case with this Red Roof Inn. The hotel has been newly renovated and could easily compete with the Hampton Inns, Holiday Inn Express brands. It is delightful and on my list to stay again when traveling in Florida!

Room Tip: There is a nice little breakfast at this one with waffles.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Terri G
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for the nice review on our Red Roof Inn. We do have a lot of guests that travel with their pets (extended family) and we hope to offer comfortable rooms and surroundings for those special guests. If you are traveling to Florida again anytime soon, give us a call at the Inn (386-446-8180) and we can have everything ready for your arrival. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Happy Traveling

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We have stayed away from this brand due to the quality of the rooms. However, they have recently remodeled their hotels and changed the style of the rooms for the better. So based on reviews we opted to stay here even though it was actually more than some of the hotels in the area. The lobby has been updated but the halls had dirty carpet and peeling ceilings. The room was fine and bed was comfy. But our air conditioner went out and we had to switch rooms in the middle of the night because it was so hot in the room. Talk about a pain! I felt that something more should have been done than just giving us a key to another room. I mentioned the inconvenience at check out but they acted like it wasn't a big deal. Other than that the stay was good. They could use some updated towels, as they are very thin and small. There are places to eat close by which also made the location good.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Let me first say that I am truly sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of having the new carpet installed in the halls. It was the last of the required renovations for us to complete. Having to move in the night due to an air conditioner problem is a source of inconvenience. If you are in the area, please call and I will make every effort for you next visit to be trouble free.

Manager

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and were very impressed with all the staff, especially Tommi who manages the Inn. She is always there to help in any way possible. The rooms are very clean and the pool and Jacuzzi were very well maintained. Continental Breakfast was served and the ladies that helped us make waffles were so friendly. We go to Palm Coast often and will make this our destination for accommodations from now on. It's back a little so the hotel is quiet and it looks like it has been newly renovated. The beds are new and very comfortable. The parking lot is very well lighted and there are security cameras everywhere. The staff is there 24/7 to keep an eye out. Jason took our reservation and we talked with him and he shared some great info with us. Super person. See you all soon!!!!! Oh I almost forgot, it's close to everything, food, shopping and 24 hr CVS

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TennisMan1
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you for the great review and comments on our Red Roof. It was a pleasure having you as a guest at our Inn. It is always satisfying to have a guest share a positive experience about the Inn and the staff. Call me ahead when you are headed our way and I can have everything ready for your visit.

Come back soon and enjoy some "southern hospitality"!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Was thrilled to find this place and was very surprised there was NO PET FEE!! Wow, first place I came across that didn't charge a pet fee and I travelled for 3 weeks. First of all, the staff was friendly and the rooms clean. That's all I ask for when traveling. If you see one of these when traveling, stop, you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank yellowrose383
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for the review on our Red Roof. The words Clean and friendly let's us know that we are doing our jobs. They are the most important part of traveling and choosing a place to stay. We want to make everyone feel like they made the right choice when they stay with us. I will share you comments with the rest of our team. Give us a call when you are traveling our way and we can have everything ready for your stay.

Happy Traveling!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My family and I visit Palm Coast at least once a year to visit family. Over the past 3 years we have stayed at the Red Roof Inn. From the first visit, the staff has always been very nice and extremely helpful and treat you as if you're long time friends or even family. The renovations over the past year have been a wonderful upgrade and the experience is even better. They have a very nice pool area that my girls enjoy and always look forward to. They are conveniently located near anything you would want to go to such as restaurants, golf, beach, etc. I always recommend the Red Roof Inn to anyone I know that may be travelling to that area. Thanks again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas Y
yassine b, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you for the great review of our Red Roof Inn. We look forward to your visit at the end of May. Your reservations are complete and Happy Traveling from the staff and myself.