WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn Palm Coast while visiting family in June for 7 nights. The whole staff was consistently friendly and helpful the whole time I was there. Great employees who spoke very highly about their management and all of the upgrades to the hotel. New carpeting, new bedding, new flooring, new front entrance, etc. This is a clean place to stay. I am very fussy about clean, and the room was very clean. Even the corners of the room were vacuumed. Extra towels were never a problem either. The staff is very accommodating and concerned for guest satisfaction.

The service was excellent, most definitely equal to, or even better than, any "higher prices" place we have stayed in. The location is so convenient to shopping, dining, and some really awesome local beaches. It is close to Flagler Beach, St. Augustine, and Daytona Beach, as well as some really nice Florida State Parks. It is located in a very safe area. The breakfast was excellent, and the lady who made the breakfasts even made the waffles for us.

The pool and the hot tub were clean everyday and there was ready access to pool towels.

What I liked best about this hotel is that is was a complete surprise how great of a place it is. I booked it through Travelocity and got a great rate. Prior to this trip we had been staying at a different Palm Coast hotel. From now on we will be staying at this Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Pool side view is pretty nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BeachHappy N
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The renovations are almost complete and we all are excited about the finished product. It is great reviews like the one you wrote that helps our hotel in the Palm Coast area. I hope that you will visit again in the near future and see the other updates planned.
Again, thanks from our staff, myself and the owner Hope to see you soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great hotel for the price!!! Very clean and friendly staff and convenient location. A fridge in the bedrooms will be good for families with children. The hallways had cigarette smell but overall, it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your kindness and your comments are very helpful. Our renovation stage should be complete in about three weeks and I hope you will visit with us again in the near future. I think you will really like the changes and updates.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My stay was very pleasant. The room was clean and good for the price we paid. The breakfasts were very nice. But most of all, the staff was so helpful and nice. When I called to reserve a room, I mentioned my husband's AMA discount. Although she had never heard of the discount, she still gave it to us!!
The day after we checked out, I realized I had left my glasses in our room. I called, spoke to the same lady, and she located my glasses. She also shipped them to me free of charge! She was so friendly and kind. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our Red Roof Inn. We strive to offer the best service to our guest. It is such a pleasure to have guest let us know that we are doing our jobs. I am very pleased to know that you received your glasses. I was a day late getting them in the mail. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. If your plans are bringing you this way, call our Inn and we will be glad to make your reservations and answer any questions you may have.
Caledon East, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great employees, very nice and helpful. Very clean rooms. the people on the front desk were honest and knew their job very well. I will go to this hotel again without a doubt. A very friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for the great review on our Red Roof Inn. It is such a pleasure to have a guest who enjoyed their stay with us. We strive to make everyone who visits feel welcomed and relaxed. I and the staff will be looking for you to visit again in the near future.
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

My daughters soccer team made it to the final four held in Palm Coast during bike week!! So not knowing what to expect I booked into Red Roof Inn and took a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with accommodations and service. There was a healthy breakfast for the girls and parents to enjoy from every morning, much needed when you have a game at 7:00 am. The girls had a tough lose and a long day, so we decided to head back to hotel and relax out by the pool. To our surprise the hotel decided to have a cook out for the girls. Hotel employees where very helpful, they made hamburgers and hot dogs and all sorts of food for the girls and parents. If ever in the area again i will definitely return to Red Roof Inn!

Room Tip: There aren't any beachfront views, so any room will do...Ice machines in first and second levels...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our hotel in Palm Coast. We strive to make the experience with us pleasant and comfortable. Going one step further like a poolside cook out is just another way for us to say thanks for choosing us. I hope we will see you again in the future.
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Me and my family were very surprised when we checked into our room. We got into palm coast really late and had to find a room with short notice.... the room was cozy, very clean, flat screen TV's , etc. it was so nice and we were very shocked because we only paid $59.

1 Thank vinsflowerbomb
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for the time spent writing a review of our Red Roof Inn. Our staff here strives to make everyone's visit as pleasant as possible. Hopefully, you can visit again in the near future and enjoy some of the sights in and around Palm Coast. We all look forward to you next visit.
Forked River, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed one night on our trip to the Keys and were pleasantly surprised @ the cleanliness, comfort, space and lovely furnishings in our room. Even though the ice machine said it was out of order I tried it and it worked. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made checking in and out very fast and easy.
Pricing wise it was a definite value.
We definitely will plan our next trip to stop there for the night.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the time spent writing such a great review of our Red Roof Inn in Palm Coast. We strive to make everyone's visit as pleasant as possible and hope that our guest know that we are here to make sure they enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Tommi Allred