WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Nashville, Tennessee
“C.Cetera Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wow is all I can say! I have traveled all over in my line of work.. I must say this Hotel, a Sleep Inn at that is one of the nicest and cleanest Hotels I have stayed with in a longtime..The staff, including your GM, Jason is most welcoming with a smile on his face, calls you by name and accommodates your needs in everyway. The entire staff greets you and makes you feel important.. I have stayed at this location in the past and all I can saw.. kudos to the new owner management and the entire staff! The breakfast is fullfilling and in the afternoons they even offer sweet iced tea to their guests, plus there is a Cracker Barrell right next door! So you cant beat the Sleep Inn in Palm Coast for their hospitality,. This stop will be my home away from when I am in this area once again....10 thumbs up to this Sleep Inn!

Room Tip: high floor towards old kings road plus next to a Cracker Barrell!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Claire C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed there for a couple days this past week and the place is going through some major changes. Alot of cleaning new air conditioners and the breakfast was out when I was leaving. I anticipate the next trip to the area next week for biketober fest will even be better. Staff was friendly and helpful about the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Chris M
Rochester, New Hampshire, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed over on my way back to New Hampshire. Checked in pretty late, room was really cute and clean. Left very early next morning. Very pleasant experience. Added bonus they have a cracker barrel and gas station all within the little cul de sac.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cheryl N
Lakeland, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stay here monthly for work but this trip will be my last, the rooms are not clean and everything in the hotel is broken. The new owner and staff are horrible, what happened to Amber , Ruby and Ashley? They really made the place

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Vero Beach, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights for a soccer tournament. Upon entering the lobby to check-in the girl was in the office eating & finally came out with her mouth full & asked if she could help us. Next we were given a room that the keys didn't work. After making new keys & sending us back there that didn't work she tried the room herself only to say well I guess this room is out of order. She then gave us a room that smelled like someone had died in it so we moved again. To make us feel better about the hazzle of checking in she offered us a reduced rate. When we checked out the man would not honor it because he didn't know of it & they had a new computer system & told me I would have to contact the manager to get me money back. I have attempted to call & e-mail the manager numerous times & he would return my call. Do not stay here unless you want to get ripped off!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lombard, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed here for 3 days,and was in 3 different rooms. The first night we were in a double room. Room seemed clean. Came to hotel after dinner and used the bathroom the handle to the toliet broke off. We had to switch room at 11 o'clock at night. The next day switched to a king room. That room was clean. The pool was not as clean as it could be. Complimentary breakfast was cleaned up before the time said. Hotel overall needs attention. New owners took over shortly before we check on might explain things.

• Stayed April 2012
Garden City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We booked a 4 night stay here to visit a relative who lives nearby - all other hotels were booked solid. We won't be back. We have 2 young children (2 and 7 mos) and were surprised to find there are no bathtubs in the whole hotel, so had to give them sponge baths as they are too small for the shower. We asked for cribs and I was assured they had 4 available, but when we arrived the sleepy clerk didn't even know they had cribs, let alone where they were. After she called someone to find out, she promised they would be there "in 15 minutes" but 1 1/2 hours later they still were not there, so my husband wound up going to get them himself. The property is understaffed and there is hardly ever anyone at reception - once, the maintenance man helped me to get the key reprogrammed because the desk clerk was nowhere to be found. There is no fridge in the room, no lamps at the bedside, the TV was on the fritz (kept going to a red screen and then flipping back), the bed was lumpy and uncomfortable, and even though it was clear we had 2 children in the room, housekeeping only provided us with towels for 2 people. On top of all that the area around the pool smelled bad. The only plus sides were the room was clean and air conditioned and the hotel was close to our relative and well located close to the highway and Cracker Barrel. There were much nicer hotel sites nearby including some that are brand new - we will stay at one of those next time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family