“Nice Place, Great Staff”

Red Roof Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stayed here dor 3 nights....Clean hotel lobby , room and bathroom....Very friendly staff...The continental breakfast was good, good wafflrs....Safe area....I enjoyed my stay and will stay again.....

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We thought the appearance of this hotel was more of a COMFORT SUITES, as the lobby and reception areas have been recently remodeled. The room was very comfortable and attractive and very clean. The continental breakfast was very good. Our only concern was that the A/C in the room was completely off and we had to wait 3 hours for it to cool down.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

What a great staff they have working there. Rooms we clean and fresh and the price was low. Hot cakes for breakfast. Had a real nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2011

WOW!!. I have been to this hotel in the past during my travel from GA. At my previous stay at this hotel I was certain I would not return. However with no rooms available at the properties nearby. I was left with no choice. "WOW" that is was my impression. Professional front desk staff with excellent service. Attention to detail. No more $2 water charges. Room were clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for travelers. A++

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2011

On a cross country trip we lodged here one night. Good stay. No issues. A little difficult to find.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2010

One of the best services I have had in hotels so far. The customer-oriented approach is something that will take me to the hotel again. The manager was so helpful. My wife and kids had an amazing time.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank CheifJavier
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Stay as far away from this place as possible because it looked pretty nice….HOWEVER, lurking under the covers are bed bugs! I was severely bitten up so I placed a complaint to the manager Gary who was EXTREMELY incompetent and rude and was cursing instead of offering a possible resolution. Customer service was terrible, so on top of me being totally inconvenienced, the hotel could care less. Stay away from Choice Hotels all together, this is not my first bad experience with them (although the WORST by far) and according to them there was nothing they could do for me.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple