“Try it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I are always looking for new places to eat..We do not like chain restaurants. The location isn't the best but the food was very good! The owner served us and was very nice..We would definitely go back. Give it a try!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Palm Coast, Fl
“Almost Too Good To Be True”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have dined-in and taken-out from this restaurant several over 7 since its opening not too long ago and we have always been happy we made the choice to eat their food. Their prices are, for the quality and quantity, very inexpensive. We have always been able to make two meal out of whatever we have eaten because the portions are so big. In addition to all of that, the staff goes out of the way to ensure a great experience. We definitely will be back, and quite often. And by the way, we are Italians from New York and this place compares favorably.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Palm Coast, Florida
“best food in palm coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

great to get good food for a change,we have a lot of fast food restaurants in palm coast,we always have to travel out of area why can.t palm coast get good restaurants e,g bone fish grill i love flagler fish company also giabellas have great food went there lots of time family friendly great service love there home made breads sauce is yummy yummy deserts are all home made good wines great great great.........

• Visited January 2014
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Great Italian food and really nice owners ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Our family moved here 3 years ago so we have tried a wide variety of Italian restaurants personally I think this is the best in this area I've tried several items in the 3 visits I've made haven't been disappointed also with two small children the kids portions are very generous

“It don't get any better than this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Ok I admit it I'm not from New York and the closes authentic Italian is the St. Louis hill but if your in or near Palm coast run don't walk to this restaurant the food is fabulous I would recommend eating from the house specials although my wife and friend had sandwiches & pizza the only drawback is the size of the place there is only 6 tables kinda like you find in Soho & ps my friend who was with me was born in Manhattan & quote " this is the best Italian food I've eaten in 25 years" Bon Appetite

1 Thank Johno1952