“I love Joe’s pizza. ”

Joe's New York Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Joe's New York Pizza and Pasta is completely family owned and operated providing the finest in italian cuisine and family enviorment. With our great atmosphere with such accommodations as televisions, beautiful interior design and our outside seating, you'll truly feel like you've gotten a slice of the " Big Apple".
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love Joe’s pizza. Just like home in New York! The wait staff is attentive and friendly. Best Italian food in Flagler County!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (407)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Seriously, nobody does it better.
We moved to Palm Coast nearly a decade ago.

My wife and I are serious 'foodies'.

I'll start with the decorum. See the pictures.

Next is the owner, Mike. See the picture.

Lastly, is the food.
Yum.
... Burp.

Seriously, no one does it better.

Their food is

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are looking to move to the Palm Coast area and like to try new family owned places. We love Viola's in Crescent Beach but wanted to try something closer to "home". After the reviews for Joe's NY Pizza, we tried it. The atmosphere was very nice and comfortable. We ordered their small house salad with house dressing and the OTP 18. Both were very good. The pizza is thin crust. Highly recommend. I am looking forward to visiting this place many times after we move to the area this summer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious gluten free pizza! I got mine with pineapple and onions. My husband and daughter got a regular pizza with pepperoni and sausage. Everything was awesome, and it is consistent- the best pizza in Palm Coast! Our server was fantastic too.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Another visit another great experience. If Joe's is not the owner then he should be promoted. Thank you for making us feel it was money well spent. If you r traveling through florida it's right off 95