“Friendly place with good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #52 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
FL
“Friendly place with good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

We had breakfast this week, as we do regularly, and found the restaurant to be clean, as usual, and the staff were friendly and took good care of us. Our food was served as ordered, and was good.

• Visited November 2011

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Good food, good service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

We wanted some American fare, and headed to Denny's in MB--and were surprised at this one. It was clean, and the service was excellent. We had not been to one in a while, and the food was really good; prices were great, and we had a really nice dinner here. We knew what to expect--but we got a better than expected experience! Great value.

• Visited October 2011
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Poor service and terrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2011

Sometimes being a chef has it's downside when trying to eat out in an establishment after a concert at HOB....
With only 4 tables in the joint at 11:45pm, and a rather quiet Saturday night on tap for the young looking kitchen staff....we felt safe to sit and order anything off the menu.
We thought....
A sizzlin' prime rib skillet is supposed to come with tortillas and also a skillet (or at least it has at the other 900 Denny's we have ordered it in)....mine was delivered to the table and I was told they were out of tortillas.....the missing skillet never mentioned.
Besides the wobbling table, the missing food and delayed service....everything seemed okay for a Denny's....then it happened - I tasted the sauteed onions/peppers.....they were semi-frozen ! I mean cold to the touch, and almost made me think what the hell did I just put in my mouth.....
Once pointed out to our server, the lame manager never came over to check on us....or take the crap entree off the bill. They even up charged for whole wheat pancakes.....terrible.
With one last chance to redeem themselves, I luckily got the manager to ring us out....figuring she would surely ask me "How was everything"......of course, she did not.
As I surf the web for a restaurant manager's job, it is so sad that corporate places have such morons working their establishments....avoid this location and hit a Pancake Kitchen for some real Southern style food....Denny's should be ashamed !

Visited May 2011
Palm Coast, Florida
“Worst Denny's ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2011

My family & I went to Dennys in the early evening & there wasnt many people in there at the time & the lady manager with the big hair sat us at a table & that was it..The 2 servers in the place just kept walking by we were gettin really mad n were going to leave and then the manager came over n took our drink order of 3 cokes..She comes back with the sodas and hands me mine and the glass has a really big fly swashed right on the top of the glass where ya drink from it..I mean how u couldnt see it while filling the glass I will never know..She comes back after I wave her down n gets me a new one..Then finally a male server comes over n takes our order. They both had the grand slams which of course they forgot the bacon on the one, but easily fixable...But to top off the evening I order a BLT with cheese fries and a side of brown gravy. I asked if they could melt some american cheese over the fries..Simple enough, I guess not! My meal has the cheese on my BLT and no cheese or gravy for the fries..I mean how hard is to get what ya asked for there! So the manager takes my food and tells the cook again cheese on the fries and not the BLT and to make me a new BLT, mean while the family is eating and I am not..Manager comes back with the meal she just told him to make again n he still messes it up.. Same thing cheese on the BLT..At this time I am so peed off that the family is done eating and I still havent even started..I told her I dont want another meal I want the one I ordered so she wraps up the meal and says its on the house and shes sorry for the inconvience.. Also while the family was eating and I was waiting still to eat I watched the one server while she had a table went outside to smoke and I obereved the cook while he was cooking wasnt wearing a hairnet or wasnt even using gloves as he is making everyones food..I dont think that that Dennys practices good hygiene there in that resturant.. Same goes for the lady manager with the big hair on the grill line cooking no gloves no hairnet..If your going to let us see you cooking at least do it properly..

• Visited September 2010
3 Thank TK524
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“"Just plain GOOD food!-not a touristy theme place"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2010

We eat here quite often and the food is always hot, tastes great, is correct, and is brought out pretty quickly! The servers are friendly and neat and check back on you often. The hostess greets you at the front door quickly and gets you seated. They are just real freindly there and so we keep returning!

They also have FANTASTIC sweet tea, and I rate sweet tea all over the Lowcountry!

If you're looking for a beach/ocean theme type place or a tourist attraction, this is not it, and if you are, thats okay too, as I enjoy the touristy stuff when I am on a vacation too.
But if you just want great service and great food.....eat here!