“Delicious!”

Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in town celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and staying at Hammock Beach Resort. We decided to venture off site for a meal and ended up at 386. It was an eclectic atmosphere and seemed a bit like a hole in the wall. The food was delicious! My husband had a steak and I had a special that was a (raw) salmon flatbread. So good and something I still think about crave! Would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Snoozy-Q

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We decided to try this restaurant based on great reviews, however it did not live up to those rave reviews. Although the inside has been renovated, we sat on benches, which after a while become uncomfortable. There were too many specials with too many details, which the waitress had a hard time conveying to us. The food, although good, was not exceptional and could have had as good a meal at a less pricey restaurant. I believe that 386 Fusion has the potential to be great, but for now I would only rate it-just ok.

1  Thank dapval
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I thought this would be a good place to eat but it was actually really bad! The owner was searching us and he was drinking a beer! He sat us at the bar and we had 2 children it was horrible!!!

3  Thank Cherie101
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had heard good things and visited for the first time tonight. A great place, excellent food and great service.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had dinner with our daughters last night at 7:30 in this restaurant that was well rated. We had a eclectic server and hoped that her "over the top" catering to our daughters was simply an effort to welcome them to the restaurant.

Sadly, it seemed as if we were there at the end of the shift or something. The waitress was constantly running around without much perceived organization. She made a production of getting our daughter a small steak when in fact it was on the menu already and then several items on the menu, she failed to mention to us were not available.

The dietary changes we requested to the meals, i.e. sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes, was not adhered too and no option was given for replaying, we were only told that they would bring out the proper dish.

All in all, there were excellent parts to the food, but the overall experience left us wondering what could have been is the place had its act together.

1  Thank JnBcpl4cpl