“Outstanding meal in the Hammock”

386 A Fusion of Fine Eating
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

A wonderful evening with delicious food and excellent service. The owners and staff made every effort to ensure a pleasurable dining experience, from start to finish. The calamari was exceptional, the best we have had anywhere. The seared scallops were cooked perfectly and the petite filet was tender and flavorful. We are pleased to say we will be back!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been a chef for 30+ plus years. My wife and I Dana moved to Palm Coast 7 years ago and have been longing for an experience like we had at 386 the other night for our 17th wedding anniversary. Ausome food great service and most of all a welcoming owner with a gracious smile, willing to please. Thank you Frank and your wonderful staff for an outstanding evening. We wish you the best of luck. Knock em dead and do what you do best. Keep up the good work. We will be back.
Cheffy

1  Thank john s
Reviewed November 2, 2013

White tablecloths, cloth napkins and a bit of style, 386 is the newest venue on A1A. We came early on a Friday night and got a "choice" table.

An interesting and complimentary sun dried tomato butter arrived with flat bread to start the meal.

I had heard the Hammock flat bread was good so I gave it a try. Yummy! And, I had some left over to take home the next day. A dinner companion had calamari and salad. She said it was very good. Another diner in our group selected the filet mignon, which she said was delicious. What's more, she raved about the mushroom side dish. Two members of our group had house wine that they found appealing. I had ice tea which was a bit strong for me- but- a few glasses of ice diluted it to my taste. If I could change just one thing, I would like to see more fish on the menu.

By 6:30 PM, cars had filled the parking lot and were lining up along sides of the road. So, arrive early for the best table!

1  Thank Woody M
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 6:30 PM on a Friday night. The wait at that time was 1 hour for a table. We elected to wait about 10 to 15 minutes for seats at the bar. My wife and I shared the Tuscan Vegetable Ravioli as our appetizer. Delicious. For dinner, I had KS City pork chop. It was excellent. My wife had Strawberry Gorgonzola Filet salad. She was very pleased with her choice. Desserts offered that night sounded wonderful. But they did not have any dessert selections with chocolate. I chose the Captain's cheesecake. Very good.

1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed October 29, 2013

From start to finish we had an excellent time. Frank and his whole staff were very friendly. The calamari was one of the best I've ever had. My wife and I will definitely be back, soon!