“We Would Stay Here Again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast
Atlanta, Georgia
“We Would Stay Here Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We enjoyed this vacation. It was nice and quiet and the rooms were great.
We've stayed at lots of Time Shares (through RCI and Interval)...and this one ranks up there with the places that we would re-visit. Some people have complained that there's not a lot to do, but I'm a person who finds things to do OUTSIDE of the hotel when I go on vacation (otherwise, I would stay at my nice house).

The living room and dining area was very SPACIOUS...and We HAD NO PROBLEM with the INTERNET....we stayed in Building B overlooking the pond with the orange fish.

My only complaint would be about the shower head in the master suite - it wasn't very forceful....and the shower in the other bedroom didnt work as well as we would have liked, My 10 year old kept wetting the floor because was came out of it weirdly....I didn't have any problem with frogs or other animals, but we were upstairs.

We got great restaurant recommendations from the staff - pizza and chinese restaurants (cause you can't just go to any ole chinese restaurant)...

The pool was VERY nice...and we enjoyed the environment and took some AWESOME family photos in the court yard....

We would definitely stay here again....

Room Tip: We stayed in Building B Upstairs....had no problem with the Internet Or frogs, etc.
3 Thank Luvs B
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave these details regarding your stay with us at Palm Coast. We're sorry if the issues with the bathrooms in your unit caused you any inconvenience - please accept our sincere apologies.

Customer service is our top priority and we're glad to read that our staff members were able to offer great recommendations for area restaurants.

Please keep us in mind when planning future vacations!

Legacy Vacation Club

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We enjoyed this vacation. It was nice and quiet and the rooms were great.

We would definitely stay here again....

1 Thank Luvs B
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and thank you for the 5 stars! We're glad to see that for the most part you enjoyed the different amenities our resort has to offer.

We apologize if the issue with your shower caused any inconvenience during your stay. This has been brought up with our maintenance staff as they continue to improve our resort.

Please keep us in mind for future vacations - we would love to have you again!

Oswestry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just completed a week at the resort and had a great time. We were exchanging our points with RCI and didn't have a great deal of choice as we wanted to visit St Augustine.
I have to agree with lots of the previous comments on these boards, yes it is dated and needs a refurb but it's also clean and well placed for visiting St Augustine and Detona Beach. I do wish they cleaned the covered veranda mesh more and round the doors. Have to say the towels are lovely and soft and so white! The bath was amazing. We walked to European Village to eat a couple of times but you do need a car here. Washington Oaks park beach was beautiful.
All in all we had a great time and hope there's a refurb planned soon because everything else about this resort is good. Oh and the frogs at night - well that's another story........

Room Tip: I think they're all the same.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Suzie_Q000
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hi Suzie,

Thank you for choosing Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast for your recent vacation. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and are happy you enjoyed your room amenities and our location.

We have made note of the comments you made, such as the cleanliness of the veranda mesh. These will be brought up with our maintenance staff.

Please keep us in mind for future vacations!

Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We just stayed for a week and found these units to be big and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The noise from the frogs at night was bothersome for our kids staying in the second room for the first few nights, they got used to it. We couldn't hear it at all in the master bedroom. The unit was really quiet, we never heard our neighbours at all. Our only disappointment was the cleanliness of the unit. All the dishes in the cupboard had to be re washed. Dirty dishes were put under the clean ones, some dishes even had chunks of food on them, it was not a pleasant smell. We found stuff on the floor on the side of the bed in the extra bedroom and two sinks and one bathtub dripped water all week. Overall we had a great trip and loved Palm Coast.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your vacation. We know how important a quality vacation is to you and your family and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am concerned with the condition you found your room in. We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the units so what you experienced is not the norm and it has been addressed with our staff. We hope that you will choose Legacy for future travels.

Regards,
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Upon check in, I found the master bedroom to have a mountain of mildew build up on the floor by the double doors. I was immediately given another room. The floor in this room was mildew free but it did contain an unusual amount of flying bugs. Quite a bit of mosquitoes, moths, and flies. It is Florida but proper pest control would keep this under control. The shower could have been cleaned much better as well. Upon check-out, I discussed the bug issue with the manager "G" and he offered no remedy for the lack of comfort. He did state he would get pest control to check it out. I expected more for the experience that I had. I will not return to this property.

Hi Tera,

First , thank you for your feedback. We value our guests’ comments and we do not take them lightly. I apologize that you were disappointed with your stay, and specifically your unit. Although we are an older property, we do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel. I can assure you our pest control company treats the interiors and exteriors of every unit twice a month. If you had mentioned this issue during your stay and we did not resolve it , then I am truly sorry.

I hope that you accept our apology and will give Legacy Vacation Resort of Palm Coast a try again in the future.

Regards,
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We came in to Palm Coast for a lacrosse tournament. We were pleasantly surprised at the roomy accommodations and all the amenities... mini-gold, nice pool and fitness center, easy check-in. Really a great stay, having the kitchen was ideal and it was centrally located, very easy access to all.

Room Tip: There was no room service, I couldn't get that off above. Nice amenity center with ping pong and...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Danielle H
Hi Danielle,

We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We find that guests really love our spacious accommodations with full kitchens.

Our maintenance team works diligently to make sure that our amenities are always kept clean for our guests. We're happy to read that you made good use of our pool, fitness center and mini golf.

We'd love to have you as a guest again, please keep us in mind for future vacations or tournaments!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you stay at resorts on a regular than I believe that you will find these accommodations to be better than most. Last year I stayed at a resort in Orlando, I had to clean it my self along with so many problem. All the resorts that I have stayed at are not 5 star hotels, so I find that the furniture was acceptable. I had no plans on stay there to entertain, however I felt that the property grounds were well keep, refreshing and welcoming. I do however wish that I had WIFI in our room instead of having to go to the office or pool hall. (working vacation for me) When I go back to this area (and I will) I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Had a room with the lake in front of it, the sound of the water was soothing for me
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank broketravelbug
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments and for choosing Legacy Vacation Resort of Palm Coast for your vacation stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay!

In regards to your comments about in room Wi-Fi, we are in the process of having it installed and will be online by the year’s end, if not sooner. We value your feedback and we hope you will choose Legacy for your future travels.