“Good food, good specials, and a nice staff!”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #58 of 167 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Every trip to Palm Coast includes a visit to Steak 'n Shake with the family for good food and wonderful milk shakes. Our most recent visit was made better with two specials: 1/2 price shares on weekday afternoons and kids eat free on the weekends. While the kids dove into the holiday shakes (they loved the white chocolate and eggnog shakes), the adults enjoyed good burgers, fries, and chili. While busy, the servers were attentive and the food arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The staff were very nice and accommodating.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I usually pass through Palm Coast on my travels on I-95, and this Steak 'n Shake is a frequent stop (drive-thru, not dine in). It's not right off the interstate, you need to go maybe 1 mile out of the way. Typical Steak 'n' Shake menu, service, and quality. Tasty burgers, nice shoestring fries, and very good shakes.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I've always liked this place and the food at wherever you find one is always consistently good. The one in Palm Coast is also good.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been coming to this location for years on my last visit we had a great server she was right on it . Never had to ask her to come over she always check on us if we needed anything else how are meal was . Brought us to-go cups that we didn't even ask for . She didn't rush us out . Great job guys ! Keep it up

Reviewed October 6, 2013

What can I say about this Steak 'n Shake? Well it has friendly servers that seem to care your meal. I have been there many times and have not had a bad meal or bad experience. I can honestly say that this is a tasty little burger. Fries are great.