“Love the pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have tried several different places for pizza but this one is the only one we like. Sauce and crust are the best!

There are newer reviews for Carmella's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Their meals are excellent, the portions are exceptionally large, almost guaranteeing a take home portion. The lasagna is top
notch, but not on the menu, so you have to know about it in
order to get it.

1  Thank douglas p
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have been to Carmella's numerous times and I always come back. I think they have one of the best pizzas around! Thx

1  Thank Shawn D
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I love this place. Took my parents there while they were visiting from North Carolina and they loved it too!The staff are very friendly, and the food is both excellent and well portioned. You get a lot for your money. I've had the eggplant lasagna twice, and it was perfect both times. My dinner portion was enough for three meals... and it only $10.00!! My mom loved the Shrimp Fra Diavlo and dad loved the Seafood Portofino. My husband loves it all!
Don't expect a fancy atmosphere... it's a pizza place. Hmmm.... I'll have to try their pizza sometime!

3  Thank nboutot
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a great restaurant to bring the family or to have a romantic date night! The service and food are always outstanding! Thank you to the Carmella family for always going above and beyond.