“Best Sonny's in northeast Florida”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ

Sonny’s BBQ
Ranked #10 of 167 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Food was great. Very clean. Nicely decorated with historical Flagler County photos! Great value! Would recommend to anyone to make a day trip to palm coast Walmart and lunch at Sonny's.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you love good bbq this is the place for you. The food is excellent and you get lots of it along with the added bonus of a salad bar. The staff are very friendly and provide excellent customer service. They have the largest drink glasses I have ever seen and never once asked for a refill. I would suggest that if you haven't tried bbq, you try Sonny's.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was here on Superbowl Sunday getting my usual an all you can eat pork plate, I like the sliced pork. I stop in here every time I go through Palm Coast. In a long line of chain BBQ`s this is one of the best. The service and the quality of the food here is the reason they became so popular to begin with. Oh, and they have beer on tap, which is a lot better than the watered down politically correct disappointing links the chain.

1  Thank ErininOkeechobee
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family makes a trip every year to this restaurant. The food is truly delicious and the staff and atmosphere makes it a nice experience. The brisket is my favorite! The portion size are quite large so nobody should leave hungry!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food is tastie, good presentation, the service is friendly, but you will need a few extra bucks to cover this one...