Hammock Beach Resort
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$70
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$91
$62
$87
$84
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$66
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$88
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$98
GardenInn.com
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$112
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,650 results
All reviewslazy rivermain towerhammock beachatlantic grillgolf courseindoor poolbedroom suiteocean viewsushi barpool staffwater slideschairs and umbrellasplay golfzero entryputting greenfull kitchenbeautiful property
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our stay in June was awful. We thought this would be a good place to relax after a weeks vacation at Disney. Our room was nice with a great view, but it had one huge problem. IT DIDN'T HAVE HOT WATER. We complained several times with no solutions offered. Had to cut a vacation short and get a refund. My family will not be visiting the Palm Coast again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clay T
HBExecutiveOffice, Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Hammock Beach Resort. I sincerely apologize for the challenges during your stay. If you would please reach out to me, I would be happy to research the shortfalls you encountered. You can reach me directly via e-mail at lsmith@hammockbeach.com. I look forward to being of assistance.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Resort overall was very run down, needs lots of exterior work. The "free" wifi in unit didn't work for the first 24 hours because no one knew the pass code, then wifi was slow. Not worth the amount of money. Would not return.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly G

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent visit to Hammock Beach Resort. We are passionate about hospitality and service and strive to exceed our guests' expectations at every turn. We are currently in the process of upgrading many areas of the resort so that we can keep up with our level of service. We hope that if your travel plans do have you visiting the area again, you will give us another chance to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights last week in a one bedroom oceanview suite. This was our first time visiting the Palm Coast. The area around Hammock Beach is beautiful and nestled around golf courses. There isn't any night life and very little shopping. Our room was on the 4th floor. Even though the elevators exit to an indoor area, I didn't really care for walking outside to enter the room. The room was exactly as pictured on line. (Note: This is not a typical one bedroom suite. The bed is not in it's own closed off room from the living area.) Very spacious entry and bathroom and I liked the adjacent living room area to lounge in. We had a tiny cooktop stove, microwave and small fridge. The oceanview rooms face towards the ocean but the building is far from the beach. We could see the water (not sand) but mainly the view was of the hotel grounds and pool area. It was a beautiful view but if you expect to be up close to the ocean, confirm your view before booking. Overall the room was very nice but could use some updating. (The sheets were an old dirty beige color and really need to be replaced.) Another review mentioned bugs but I didn't see any. We had room service for breakfast and it was good. Every staff member was pleasant and concerned about our stay. The pool areas were very nice, especially the adult pool and bar. Food service by the pool was great.
The beach: We are from south east FL and I found this beach to be breathtaking. It has a huge expanse of sandy beach area. However, it is a bit of a hike from the hotel. There's no food or beverage service out there either, so I highly recommend taking a cooler along with anything else you can possibly think of. You will NOT want to walk back and forth to the pool area or your room once you're on the beach. Chairs and umbrella's are free. I would highly recommend Hammock Beach for families with young children and for golfers.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina P
HBExecutiveOffice, Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you, from the entire team for sharing your feedback and excitement regarding your first trip to Hammock Beach Resort. We want to thank you for taking the time to share about your visit on Trip Advisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort very soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This was the 3rd time I have been to Hammock Beach. First time was for a wedding, 2nd time for a girls' weekend and 3rd time with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. Love the pools, mini golf (though wish it were free) and bike rentals (we explored on bikes quite a ways). Got in on a Wednesday and the resort was DEAD. We were the only people at the pool on Wednesday and Thursday and 2 of about 5 at Loggerhead's on Wednesday night. Our other 2 nights we went off site for dinner. By Friday things were getting busier and when we checked out on Saturday, things were in full swing. Resort is getting a little old but the room prices still seem like a great deal to me although food, drinks and activities can run your bill up. Shop at the nearby Publix and make food in your room. Overall I would recommend staying here and I would certainly return.

Stayed: May 2014

We are delighted to have you as a loyal guest. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. We hope to continue welcoming you to Hammock Beach Resort for years to come.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Spent 5 days at Hammock Beach while in town for a destination wedding, and while our villa was truly outstanding, the overall resort is far from the first class operation they believe it is.

The reasons for my dissatisfaction are many, but I'll just mention a few:

-The prices are irrationally high for what you get. Every aspect of the resort charges premium prices that are not justified by the quality of the goods received. An example is $10 just to use the "mini golf" course which was in terrible condition and not worth $1. The prices for events are out of line, but I guess they figure you're stuck there with nothing else around so they can charge whatever they want without any concern for the value they provide

-The staff working the check in/"concierge" desk (very loose definition of a concierge, because they were far from helpful) is lazy and shows no effort whatsoever. We had several packages sent to the resort, some of which were perishable, and they could not find them in the 99 degree heat (not that they tried most of the time, preferring just to whine that they were not there...even though we had tracking numbers and names of people who signed for them). Just terrible service, If it was not for one of the valet guys who actually went and looked for the boxes, many of our perishable items would have been destroyed by the heat.

There were too many other issues to even mention. All I can say is that if you are considering coming here for a wedding or an event, think twice, and run looking for another location to hold it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank JohnnyK60048

We would like to thank you for taking time to comment about your recent visit. Needless to say, we wish your experience had been much more enjoyable. We pride ourselves on providing the best service to all of our guests and we fell short during your visit. We have shared your comments with our staff to ensure that they are always providing and striving to achieve the highest quality customer service. There is no excuse for the shortcomings you faced. Please know that we take your comments and review seriously, and while we cannot reverse your experience we will use this information to rectify those service mishaps for future guests. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had and hope that if your travel plans do have you visiting the area again, you will give us another chance to make your stay memorable.