Hammock Beach Resort
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$70
$50
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$85
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$88
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$112
$99
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
GardenInn.com
$84
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,631 results
All reviewslazy rivermain towerhammock beachatlantic grillgolf courseindoor poolbedroom suiteocean viewsushi barpool staffwater slideschairs and umbrellasplay golfzero entryputting greenfull kitchenbeautiful property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My golf buddies and I were thrilled with the Hammock Beach Resort accomodations. Rooms were GREAT and the views were fantastic. We only stayed one night, but I would love to spend several days at this place. Plenty to see & do.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
CompanyManagement, Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back to Hammock Beach!

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I checked in here for a conference during a cool spell in February and came away very impressed. While one often experiences staff in upscale resorts that greet customers I found every staff encounter here to be a gracious, generous, and pleasant experience. From the concierge who checked me in to the fitness center staff to the waiter at Delfino's they were all people I'd love to see anywhere else during my travels.
My client had me put up in one of their spacious 3-bedroom units. A fully-equipped kitchen, massive baths, and all the appointments you'd expect were included. All well-maintained and inclusive.
The "cashless" nature of the place was welcome, the feel was one of a welcoming place to stay with staff that enjoy their work. The location was away from the over-exposed Ponte Vedra, Daytona, or certainly Orlando areas. An easy drive from Jacksonville's airport. I'll be back on a leisure trip.

Room Tip: Construction favors an ocean view from any room. Those rooms furthest East look directly down on the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank skagittraveler
Reviewed February 10, 2012

What a beautiful property. Staff is top drawer, friendly and eager to please. The conference center is brand new, the views are really impressive and the food is elegant and very reasonable. This is the hardest location to find ever... turn down 16th then turn left at what looks like the entrance to the condos... that is the resort entrance. Otherwise, not a single complaint. Thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Room Tip: Choose those away from 16th and closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DavidPlate
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This is such a GREAT place. You really never have to leave it. We rented a villa and it was just perfect. It had 3 bedrooms and a huge kitchen 2 1/2 baths. What more could you need?
The beach was great, all the activities and the food was great. There was nothing wrong at all. We loved it!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hastobegreat
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Very nice resort; who knew it was out there? Only downside, if you plan to swim in the ocean - the beach is rocky, not great for swimming. But the resort pools are amazing, so if you don't want an ocean swim, not a big deal.
Service was excellent, our valet wouldn't accept a gratuity, said it was all included. And be forewarned of this, if you aren't one to pay a lot of attention to your restaurant bill... gratuities are calculated into your total.
The room was very nicely furnished; I didn't know we'd have a fully equipped kitchen. The bed was too soft for us, but we are accustomed to our TempurPedic mattress. They might offer a TempurPedic room, I'll ask next time.
Overall, highly recommend. This would be a fantastic resort for a family trip, maybe a reunion.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cwc54
ReunionResortOrlando, Public Relations Manager at Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our beach is a true North Florida experience and changes with the seasons, so make sure to check us out again in the summer when the water is calmer and warmer. The calmer water also doesn't seem to wash up as many rocks or seaweed that time of year, truly allowing the pink-tinged coquina beach to really show its beauty!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hammock Beach Resort!

Jaclyn R.