“DELCIOUS BBQ”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“DELCIOUS BBQ”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We used to live in Texas so we have eaten a lot of BBQ. Honestly their meat was so yummy and melted in your mouth.

We were staying in Flagler beach and heard about this place. It is really neat, laid back, on what seemed to be a sort of park with picnic tables and it had a view of the water. (I think it was intercostal water) It is an area where boaters can put their boats in and you can get bait and tackle. The dress code as you can imagine is very casual.

They did run out of turkey so I couldn't get the sandwich I planned on. I had pulled pork instead and my husband had beef brisket. The sides were excellent (but they are tiny so order the pint sizes) and my husband is a beer snob but thought they had a good selection of premium beers. Even their sauces were flavorful, I couldn't pick one I like best so I ate them all.

I highly recommend you check this place out!

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Wow!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely first rate BBQ. Tender, juicy brisket and delicious melt in your mouth, fall off the bone ribs! Friendly service, great little sides" and a relaxing, scenic setting! Best BBQ around...sorry Mojos! Back soon!!!

1 Thank Torontofreewalk
Jacksonville, Florida
“Livin the Dream!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pulled pork! Even my wife who is a vegetarian most of the time enjoyed the pork, beans, corn bread and slaw!

Visited October 2013
USA
“BBQ at the Bait and Tackle”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I guess if you're going to set up a BBQ joint in a bait and tackle shop you better be able to back it up. Well, this place can! It was very clean and odor-free. Lovely view over the lowlands at dusk. The food really stole the show--pulled pork that melted in your mouth, brisket my husband said was second only to his Uncle Floyd's (nothing will ever be better than the memory of Uncle Floyd's brisket). The mashed yams were very good, although the beans weren't exactly to my taste. We didn't have room for dessert even though we shared a plate.

• Visited October 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

After reading all the reviews we finally got around to trying out this spot. The BBQ was good but we were surprised getting a dinner that the sides and cornbread are basically sample size portions..

• Visited September 2013