“Best BBQ in area”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I live in the area and all the reviews you have read are RIGHT ON POINT. As a frequent diner, pulled pork, turkey and the ribs are a must. BUT you must save room for dessert, cheesecake. I'm not kidding, the best you will have had, even if you are from New York. Do not miss this place... Check the one bad review and the response, that's just the way Chris is.
Beautiful views as well. Hurry and go. Ps get the beans too, and the collards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

wow, wow, wow is all I could say after each bite of these ribs. I took the recommendations of the owner Capt. Chris who took our order and all I can is my taste buds thank you. These ribs hands down were the best I have ever had and my family and friends all agreed. I am thinking of moving to Palm Coast just for these ribs.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great casual spot, you can dock your boat, enjoy wonderful ribs, smoked chicken, pork and beef. Wine and beer too!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We love BBQ and were pleasantly surprised by Captain's BBQ. The ribs were excellent--great smokey flavor. Kids enjoyed the smoked turkey and pulled pork.
Eat outside in the covered/screened in porch. Great views of the park and the waterway.
Definitely want to return.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

On vacation we visited this cute little BBQ place,per request of my BBQ fanatic husband. As soon as we got out of the car the smell was so amazing we knew it was gonna be great! The ribs were perfect, and the baked beans unique. While the pulled pork may have been a bit dry, it didn't stop me from devouring it all. We will defiantly be back next time!