“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great food, great people, great service.... a place to go for BBQ. Watch closely so you don't miss this place, just off of A1A north of the toll bridge.

1  Thank sandya704

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Delicious food and great location! The brisket was amazing! Ribs and cornbread were my next favourites we had. Their sauces were all delicious - the sweet was by far my personal fav. Definitely a must try place if you are in the area. Great screened in area to sit in and lots of picnic tables out and about to sit at too. Enjoy!

1  Thank FreddyBeach_Gal
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I really like this place. It's a bait and fishing tackle store with really good BBQ in a very nice location at Bing's Landing overlooking the ICW. They make their own BBQ right there. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was really good. My daughter had the chicken and my son-in-law has had the ribs, pork and about everything else on the menu. We all thought the food was delicious. You order at the counter and pick up your meal when it's ready, then sit inside or out. Get there early because when they run out of BBQ you're out of luck. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were in town for a couples retreat and decided to give Captain's BBQ a try. It's very different from most BBQ places that I have eaten at. It's located in a tackle shop and a beautiful park with boat ramps and picnic area.

You order at the register and then sit down and they call your name when it is ready. The brisket was amazing and would melt in your mouth. The only two complaints that I had was they do not have fries and I did not like any of the other sides so i ended up eating just BBQ.

My biggest complaint was I asked when we got there if there was sauce on any of the BBQ and was told no, everything is smoked with just rub on it and you put your own BBQ sauce on.

I do not like BBQ Sauce at all and when they brought my ribs out there was sauce on them. UGH!!

So I pretty much paid $12.50 for just a little bit of Brisket and gave the ribs away.

Captains BBQ had some of the best brisket that i have ever eaten and my wife like her pulled pork sandwich but it's not a place that I will go back to.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had the pulled pork, brisket and ribs. The ribs were tough but everything else was good. The cheesecake is vey good. The building is a bait shop also. Nice screened porch overlook the boat landing. Overall we enjoyed the evening.