“The staff at Holiday Inn Express, Palm Coast Florida knows the meaning of quality customer experience!”

Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
New England
Reviewed December 9, 2009

My extended family stayed in eight seperate rooms over a 6 day period to attend my late father's wake and funeral. The caring and professional handling of reservations and check-ins at all hours as our family arrived were accomplished by Christina, Yvette and Megan. They treated us as if this were their own family. No request was too small, from directions to local destinations for food to retrieving a forgotten cell phone charger in a room. The rooms were kept spotlessly clean during our stay. Thank you, Fanny, for the excellent houskeeping. Those who have used Holiday Inn's Express facilities may already be familiar with their excellent Breakfast Bar. It wasn't just the many choices of hot or cold food items that impressed me. It was the thoughtfulness of both Idella and Lynn, the "Breakfast Ladies". I told them how my mom loved cinnamon buns like the delicious ones available at the breakfast bar - you know what they did? They packaged up a couple for me to take over to mom's house! Our grieving family was shown many kindnesses as we said goodbye to our father in Palm Coast. The entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express bears particular mention for their handling of our stay. They truly know the meaning of a positive, quality customer experience. I will not hesitate to stay there in the future.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
palm coast
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Being that i am a senior citizen and traveling alone from Lawrenceville GA, at the time of my arrival i received such a warm welcome with assitance from yvette tomassini and megan marchese. They helped unload my baggage and take it to my room. Also they were kind enough to bring me ice. During my stay they were very helpful, i feel they went above and beyond the call of their duty. I thank them!!! Thank you so much for having two wonderful ladies on staff. I would deffinately stay at this holiday inn again when i travel through.
Carolyn Timus

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
palm coast
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Great accomadations. Friendly staff and great service!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed June 24, 2009

We celebrated my Mom's 80th birthday in Plam Coast, with family and friends. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The rooms were bright and airy and very clean. My family truly enjoyed our time in Palm Coast, and we thank the staff of the Holiday Inn for great accomodations. We highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2009
orlando, fl.
Reviewed June 23, 2009

The management help me out of a tight jam, all the people were great the room was great. the flat screen T.V. was really good. the morning breakfast was filling and the help great.. rick landow

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
NC Coast
Reviewed June 18, 2009

We pulled into this hotel on our way back home from great week in Key West. We didn't really need anything more than a clean room and a good nights sleep. Unfortunately, I should have read the reviews before stopping here. The first room they gave us smelled like smoke. This surprised me as all the other HIE hotels I've stayed at didn't allow smoking at all. We asked for another room. This one turned out to have a mold problem. I went down to the desk and asked to be shown another room. It too smelled like mold. The staff was helpful and probably would have let me roam from room to room until I found a decent one but I was just too tired and just wanted to sleep. Now that I'm back online and have had a chance see other reviews, it seems that others have had this same type of experience.

The sad thing about all this, I always have looked for HIE hotels while traveling. All my previous experiences with HIE have been great. Now I'll be asking to see a room before I just plunk down the credit card.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Ky
Reviewed May 28, 2009

My elderly parents had a wreck in Palm Coast. They were very bruised and cut. The hospital there sent them on their way without keeping them overnight for observation. They left the hospital and went to the nearest hotel which was the Holiday Inn. Tim Udell who works there help us get them home. He got them a flight back to New Albany, Indiana. Drove them 100 miles to get the plane in Jacksonville. Saw that they got on the plane and alerted the airline personnel that my parents had been in a bad accident. Our whole family is very grateful that Tim showed outstanding kindness and took such good care of our parents. Thank you Holiday Inn for having such a caring person in your employment. Thank you Tim.

Linda Jennings