Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$70
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$107
$99
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$82
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
GardenInn.com
$62
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$93
Fairfield Inn
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
$166
Cancelon
  • Pool
Hammock Beach Resort(Palm Coast)
$409
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskflagler beachthe breakfast arearoom was cleanthe wi fifree breakfastbusiness tripa wonderful staynice breakfastthe general managerbike weekgrocery storehieinsexpresswayfloridamiles
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Despite promise to previous complainants, A/C is incredibly loud. Pillow was also very lumpy. Ice machine in the hall was very loud. Room just seemed unclean. We slept very badly due to the noise and couldn't wait to get on the road again. One positive was a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Masion50
HIExpressPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Masion50,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the hot breakfast that we offer to all of our guests. I want to let you know how sorry I am you had a negative experience while staying at our property. It is our goal to make every guest's stay as positive an experience as possible. I have passed on your thoughts to our staff to ensure we can correct these issues for the future guests staying with us. Thank you again for taking the time to send us your feedback.

We hope to get the chance to have you stay with us next time you are in Palm Coast so we can show you how great our property can be.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Firt off, even though the hotel was 28 minutes from Daytona Beach, they still found it necessaryu to overcharge. I coudn't even get a wash cloth my second day there when the housekeepers were cleaning. When I was checking out the staff was cussing and just being completely innappropriate and unprofessional. The hotel looked like it hadn't been rennuvated in years.

Room Tip: Choose a better hotel, period.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Eileen M,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write your review of our hotel. I am delighted that you rated us four stars on Sleep Quality. We take great pride in keeping our amenities excellent for our weary travelers. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff. I assure you that this is not the norm you should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I spent 2 weeks here, good hotel with a great feel. Staff was outstanding and was well priced until the week of speed week. But all hotels seem to jack their prices through the roof during this week.

I had no complaints here!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HIExpressPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thanks for your great feedback! It does get really busy here for the races in Daytona since we are just 20 minutes down the road. Makes it a prime location for people who don't want the hustle and bustle of Daytona but still want to stay close. I hope we can accommodate you next time you pass through Palm Coast.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Off I-95, conveniently located. The front desk staff was welcoming and personable and directed us to a very good local restaurant. The facility was clean, nicely appointed, and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was bountiful and very good tasting (we were interested in the pancake machine - but we were already full from the other selections),

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveller19446
HIExpressPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

We are so glad we could make your stay comfortable while you were in Palm Coast. It is a bummer you were not able to check out the pancake machine as it is something to behold. Press the button and a few seconds later poof! pancakes. We are also glad you were able to try out one of Flagler County's excellent restaurant selections. Stop back by next time your in Florida!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Holiday Inn Express, Palm Coast and especially to front desk staff (Lisa and Megan) for great service. They were friendly and both had great personalities. Good Job Holiday Inn Express for finding two valued employees. If ever in Flagler Beach or Palm Coast again I will be staying with HiE!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frank C
HIExpressPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Awesome! Thanks for the kind words. Megan and Lisa are both valued members of our team and we love to hear you feel the same. I will be sure to share your comments with them and we look forward to your next visit to Palm Coast!