“Best sushi in Palm Coast - hands down!”
Review of Fancy Sushi

Fancy Sushi
Ranked #57 of 159 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is by far the best sushi in Palm Coast! Great service and wonderful sushi presentations make this place a joy to eat at. If you are looking for an affordable place to eat well-prepared sushi in a rather cozy, casual atmosphere you can do no better.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted something different for dinner and was pleasantly surprised by our visit to Fancy Sushi,we had the best time! The servers were very informative and the sushi chef was very funny and entertaining. The sushi was gorgeous,fresh and plentiful,plenty to choose from on the menu including filet and lobster! We also enjoyed complimentary soup,apps and saki shots! Oh my god, just the best place ever,very clean,very fresh and very good,we definitely can't wait to go back. This is the best place for sushi in Palm Coast.

1  Thank Denise R
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I absolutely love Fancy Sushi! The atmosphere, the staff and the quality food is a definite five stars rating....the highest. No matter what you order from the menu it's DELICIOUS! I highly recommend this place. I'm going there today for lunch to take my daughter out for her Birthday.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and went to Fancy Sushi for lunch as we were looking for a good sushi restaurant to replace Red Sphere.
We were seated immediately near a window that had blinds which, unfortunately, were closed. The whole restaurant seemed to be dim and unwelcoming.
To start we ordered a glass (small bottle) of wine that was overpriced.

We were given a complimentary bowl of soup which was, I think either Miso or Clear soup, it was tasteless and just plain bad.

For our appetizer we ordered the Yakitori, Grilled chicken on stick served with teriyaki glaze and found it tough and bland.

For our main course we ordered two pieces of Tuna Sashimi and two pieces of Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll. When we received our order, about 15 minutes later it was very warm almost hot. I questioned the waitress and she had no explaination and did not offer to replace our food.

This restaurant is rated 5th best in Palm Coast, I do not know why as our whole experiance was not good and I would not reccommend this restaurant unless you like mediocre food.

2  Thank john a
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was the first time at Fancy sushi. When wr sat down we were offered soup , and also a complimentary appetizer to share. The sushi chef was an amazing artist . The sushi was high grade and the presentation was very imaginative and creative. May was our served and she was very good. We will definitely make a return trip.