“Good, but not knock your socks off good.”

Salsas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 154 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Good, but not knock your socks off good.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love Mexican food and I'm happy Salsa's opened up. I have eaten here several times and since opening, they have come a long way since their first days which were terrible, but I think they still have a ton of room for improvement.

The staff are just ok - they are not rude, but they aren't exactly cheerful either. They are there to just make money and don't seem to enjoy what they do.

The food is..well, good, but not great. Nothing stands out. I'm not sure if they use canned products or if they make everything fresh - and maybe that's the difference. Fresh is always best!

I think they could also do a better job with cleanliness. The place has not been open that long and it just seems to be getting run down already.

• Visited February 2013

Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was a spur of the moment choice and we were all thrilled with our meals!! The salsa dip was amazing we devoured both bowls and we ordered based on our servers reccomendations....everything was served quickly and most importantly it was delicious!! They also had some non-Mexican choices on the kids menu which was perfect for my children! The serving sizes were plentiful and the margaritas were good.....you can't ask for much more!!

• Visited March 2013
Palm Coast
“Very Unfriendly!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've never been to a restaurant before where the servers actually glare at you! No smiles, no sign of friendliness at all! Two different young men waited on our table Tuesday evening. The one was definitely hostile. The other made it clear that he wasn't happy to serve us. Their $1 tacos are questionable. Hard, greasy tacos with your choice of beef or chicken. Hard to tell what's actually in them besides the mounds of Mexican cheese piled on top. Ask for more salsa, and you sense resentment. I'm not interested in going back.

• Visited February 2013
“Try a little tenderness”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Real authentic atmosphere,but the food was a little lacking.Service is spotty at best.This may be due to how these folks are managed.Its a hit or miss situation when you stop by for a meal.The salsa dip is very good,but they are not in a hurry to re-fill the bowl.Burrito grande was good and the enchiladas were tasty.Management should be looked at.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Revele
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“absolutely horrible”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I along with many work colleagues in the area have visited Salsa's a lot since its opening. At first we just assumed the shoddy service and rudeness of the employees was because the restaurant was new. It continued however the service became worse if you can imagine. Could not order something that was ordered in the restaurant one week ago. Called in to order a to go order after calling 3 different times being told that enchilladas were only on the LUNCH menu, I asked to speak with the manager who told me that there was no way that I could have ordered enchiladas verde for dinner as it was only on the lunch menu, Then I was told that it was fine should I take my business elsewhere and it really did not bother him. I wish that I could find the corporate number to this chain as I am QUITE SURE that they do not want their business portrayed in such a way. Needless to say we will NEVER go there again.

• Visited January 2013