“Food was bad, managers attude was rude”

Bamboo Creek China Bistro
Ranked #99 of 152 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Palm Coast, Florida
“Food was bad, managers attude was rude”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant twice in the past with Friends, we were busy talking and not paying attention to the taste or quality of the food, the place seemed ok. Twice in the last two weeks we bought 4 different dishes of food for takeout, this time we had plenty of time to pay attention to the taste and quality of the food. Let me tell you it was not good. The looks of the place are good, but the food was terrible. Another complaint is that they have pictures and description of various meals, the pictures did not even close to what the food looks like when is delivered, to the table. I believe that to be false advertizing or bait and switch. When I went to the cash register as we left, the man that seemed in charge, laughed at me and made some remark to his nearby help. The only word I understood was "American", I believe the remark to be raciest and rude, and he turned and walked away from me. So much for pleasant and well mannered Chinese.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank SandiKaye

stockbrdge GA
“Very good food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We always eat Chinese on Christmas and chose Bamboo this year. We checked over the menu and got several items to go all of which were very good

Visited December 2012
Flagler Beach, Florida
“OK - Not great!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

There were four of us. The Egg Foo Yong needed a better gravy; the Chicken Kau Po needed some chicken; the Beef Orange needed beef (very heavily breaded - didn't taste the beef at all, although the sauce was good); and the Beef Broccoli was mediocre. The Hot & Sour soup didn't have much tofu but the spice was good. The service was OK but they brought one dish out at a time; kind of strange. There were quite a few people eating there, so perhaps we ordered the wrong things. After seeing their ad which said 'now serving brown rice,' I ordered it only to be told it was $1.00 extra. We were served a little plate of cut up watermelon after the mean with our fortune cookies.

• Visited November 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“Fast service and Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friend and I frequently dine here. The service is fast and the servers are friendly. I usually get the shrimp Lo Mein and they are generous with the amount of shrimp. I have never had a bad meal here. I highly reccommend this eatery.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was a little slow...”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

But everything else was GREAT! I had the Dragon & Phoenix, which was delicious and spicy. Their hot tea was nice. Lo Mein was flavorful. Would definitely go back again and again.