“Very good food”

Bamboo Creek China Bistro
Ranked #110 of 159 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We always eat Chinese on Christmas and chose Bamboo this year. We checked over the menu and got several items to go all of which were very good

Reviewed November 22, 2012

There were four of us. The Egg Foo Yong needed a better gravy; the Chicken Kau Po needed some chicken; the Beef Orange needed beef (very heavily breaded - didn't taste the beef at all, although the sauce was good); and the Beef Broccoli was mediocre. The Hot & Sour soup didn't have much tofu but the spice was good. The service was OK but they brought one dish out at a time; kind of strange. There were quite a few people eating there, so perhaps we ordered the wrong things. After seeing their ad which said 'now serving brown rice,' I ordered it only to be told it was $1.00 extra. We were served a little plate of cut up watermelon after the mean with our fortune cookies.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friend and I frequently dine here. The service is fast and the servers are friendly. I usually get the shrimp Lo Mein and they are generous with the amount of shrimp. I have never had a bad meal here. I highly reccommend this eatery.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

But everything else was GREAT! I had the Dragon & Phoenix, which was delicious and spicy. Their hot tea was nice. Lo Mein was flavorful. Would definitely go back again and again.

Reviewed March 19, 2012