“Mixed views”

Add it.
Pine Lakes Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Palmer-Seay design is a challenging 7,074-yard layout featuring water on eleven holes, rolling fairways and manicured greens.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mixed views”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice layout, greens good, bunkers poor but then again very wet prior to our visit so maybe compacted sand to be expected though would be nice if they raked them. Some of the holes way too wet to be in play but I guess they want your dollars. Nice clubhouse. Didn't go back because it was so wet but would have done if the weather had been better

Visited February 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
291 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Enjoyable course. Not too difficult and in great shape. Very friendly service, price was reasonable. I recommend putting the course in your intinerary.

Visited December 2013
Hertford, United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Nice setting”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I did not have enough time in the area to play this course. But I did use the driving range and from what I saw of the course and the facilities at the Club I wished I could have found time to spend longer there. I hope to return for a round and a meal soon.

Visited December 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very Nice Place in the Community”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Pine course is literally in our back yard. Since I am not a golfer, I can only speak from hearsay and observation. Each morning and afternoon we view a parade of mostly happy golfers as they tee off at the 3rd hole, a long par 5. All the carts are brand new, so that is no longer a negative. Our friends report that the course is fun. One friend said her brother-in-law joined the Club because the fees are far less than those charged at Hammock, which is closer to his house. The course, which we stroll during closed hours, seems well maintained, except for a few places where water accumulates after heavy rain.
I have had lunch with ladies from my church in the pub restaurant, and everyone enjoyed their meals. Also, the restaurant participated in A Taste of Flagler, and won the People's Choice award just last month..The appetizers we sampled including chipotle mini tacos and fish with homemade potato chips were delicious. I give this place a thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
ohio
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“No GPS, High Greens Fees”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We played late in the afternoon in the summer for like $25. Informed no rainchecks on that rate because it''s the bargain rate. We were lucky, no rain. The carts need to be replaced. The brakes and steering no longer work, so carts are not safe. The GPS was removed long ago from all carts. There are not enough yardage markers on the course. You have to eyeball it. There are several signs that refer to the GPS but it''s long gone. Fairways and men''s tees in good shape. Fringes of greens and some greens in rough shape. Overall, they need to cut the grass. We lost balls in the fairways and in the grass bordering the fairways. All holes lined by homes. So, the scenery is marginal at best. I''m glad we only paid the $25 a head. This is not a premium course. It may have been at one time but not now. Management here is selling memberships and treating it as a country club course. It is not on a par with many of the public courses in the area. They might want to lower the rate year round, make some money and reopen the Matanzas course as well. But, then, their strategic planning is not my concern. We will not be adding this course to our weekly golf rotation. There are too many other public courses in the area that offer more for the money. To make matters worse, the Grand Club has recently increased their rates in the dead of summer, to $45 in the late afternoon at Pine. $45, really, in the heat of August in Palm Coast?

Visited July 2013