“A Must Course to play”

Ocean Hammock Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Named a "Modern Classic" by Links Magazine, this oceanfront 18-hole championship golf course features indigenous forest and wetlands, coastal dune formations and the Atlantic Ocean itself as a panoramic backdrop.
Wilmington, DE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must Course to play”
Reviewed July 5, 2005

Our group of sixteen played this course last September - right after a hurricane. The staff was professional and we were truly treated as "members" of the course. Conditions were excellent. The course is beautiful - especially the finishing hole.

We stayed right at Ocean Hammock - the accommodations were truly first class.

Outstanding is the best word to describe our experience.

1 Thank MDFinnigan

A TripAdvisor Member
“I don't care I'm not leaving”
Reviewed December 22, 2003

I found my retirement home.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Must!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2002

We all know what a 5 star hotel is, well this is the 5 star golf course. A must if your in the area and a must if your a golf "fannnatic". 7200 yards of beauty and a challenge for your skills. I will be back.