“A good sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you are into the game, Houligan's have large screan T.V.'s everywhere. The service is friendly and after a few tall ones ... nothing else matters

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. I love the owners, staff, managers, and bartenders. They always make me feel at home.

I will admit, my Houligans friends, that your menu needs to change. It's boring. I've been going there several days a week for two years and I just really don't eat there anymore. I would love to see some creativity in the menu. The prices keep increasing, but the food is still the same - let's jazz it up my friends!!

(and stop allowing gum chewing by your waitstaff and bartenders - it is obnoxious)

I love you guys and you will always see me for drinks and all the great sporting events. No one has a better arena for sports than Houligan's!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We come down from South Carolina to visit Palm Coast quite a bit and this is one of our favorite places to eat! It has something for everyone and you can even catch a game on one of their many TV's!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Love there buffalo tradional wings ...tasty ranch dressing.....fries need to be a lil crispier
And a bigger portion would be nice. Burgers are good too

Reviewed May 27, 2012

A safe bet if you want a good meal at a reasonable price. Easy to find and friendly and efficient staff.