“I am a regular here...”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“I am a regular here...”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. I love the owners, staff, managers, and bartenders. They always make me feel at home.

I will admit, my Houligans friends, that your menu needs to change. It's boring. I've been going there several days a week for two years and I just really don't eat there anymore. I would love to see some creativity in the menu. The prices keep increasing, but the food is still the same - let's jazz it up my friends!!

(and stop allowing gum chewing by your waitstaff and bartenders - it is obnoxious)

I love you guys and you will always see me for drinks and all the great sporting events. No one has a better arena for sports than Houligan's!!!

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We come down from South Carolina to visit Palm Coast quite a bit and this is one of our favorite places to eat! It has something for everyone and you can even catch a game on one of their many TV's!

• Visited December 2011
palm coast
“Nice service.....good value”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Love there buffalo tradional wings ...tasty ranch dressing.....fries need to be a lil crispier
And a bigger portion would be nice. Burgers are good too

• Visited June 2012
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

A safe bet if you want a good meal at a reasonable price. Easy to find and friendly and efficient staff.

• Visited May 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“lot of food for the money”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

my favorite is the houligan platter with wings, chicken strips, cheese stick and potatoe skins the price is great and it is a full meal

Visited May 2012