“Thai Treat!!!”
Review of Thai Korner - CLOSED

Thai Korner
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A simple yet elegant space, thoughtfully decorated featuring Thai and Japanese cuisine as well as sushi/sashimi creations. Please note: The last seating for lunch & dinner is 15 minutes prior to restaurant closing time.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

A truly wonderful experience in Palm Coast. Food is great, restaurant clean, professional management, and helpful wait staff. One of the best restaurants Palm Coast has to offer. A true Treat!!!!!!

2  Thank NYCDPM

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The Thai food here is bland. Flavor is missing. I've been to Thailand multiple times and this doesn't compare to authentic Thai food at all. If recommend Thai by Thai in palm coast over this any day.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Ask and you shall receive. Some of this with that... Sure! They can do that! It's the one place where we like to sit next to each other in the corner. Plenty on the menu - all good!

2  Thank Krybaby P
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We have tried almost everything on the menu and every time it is amazing and each visit gets better and better much thanks and always a pleasure

2  Thank Chenzoni
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch today. I had the Pad Thai with chicken lunch special and she had some kind of curry dish with big shrimp. We both really enjoyed it. I was stuffed after eating all of mine and she brought some of hers home. The food, service, cleanliness of the place were all great, as were the staff; friendly and attentive. This restaurant turned me into a fan of Thai food! They also have Sushi and Sashimi, but we did not get any of either for lunch. It did look good, though. I easily recommend Thai Korner to everyone.

2  Thank bfisher003