“Dine in did not disappoint”
Review of Thai Korner - CLOSED

Thai Korner
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A simple yet elegant space, thoughtfully decorated featuring Thai and Japanese cuisine as well as sushi/sashimi creations. Please note: The last seating for lunch & dinner is 15 minutes prior to restaurant closing time.
“Dine in did not disappoint”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

So now my husband and I eat here regularly! The staff is so polite and on top of things!!! Very refreshing for Palm Coast. Everything I've ordered has been delicious. Absolutely no complaints so far :-)

5 Thank MrzKing

Palm Coast, Florida
“Good Food Higher Price”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

The food was great i chose the 3 flavor duck which was superb. My girlfriend chose the salmon that was also very moist and delicate. The prices were a little on the higher side. We figured it would be that much for this type of cuisine. Recommend it to everyone that likes a mix of Thai and Japanese cuisine.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank LiquidCotton
“Good so far”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I only ordered sushi take out but can't wait to dine in. Staff was very friendly and polite while taking my order and when I picked it up. Very good value for the price, huge chunks of fish in the rolls. Will post another review after I dine in

2 Thank MrzKing
“Fabulous new restaurant.”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

This has to be the best restaurant in Palm Coast. As a frequent traveler across the country, I have the privilege of dining in some of the greatest restaurants and I must say Thai Korner easily stands up against these big city restaurants. The food is so flavorful and the freshness of ingredients makes it even more enjoyable. The sushi is presented in such a way that I noticed many diners pulling out their phones to take pictures.
The menu is extensive and I am sure it has something to please everyone.
Service was attentive, friendly and
efficient. I felt I got great value for my money. The atmosphere is relaxing, clean, modern and inviting.
Highly recommend this place and will definitely be a frequent customer.

4 Thank RH103BE
Palm Coast, Florida
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Just discovered this awesome new Thai restaurant. From the moment I set foot in the door, I could tell this was a classy place. The decor is clean, modern, and simplistic with an Asian theme. Along with an extensive Thai menu is a selection of Japanese dishes and sushi selections. The food was excellent in taste and presentation, and the sushi resemble architectural creations matched with superb quality. Service was great. We had sushi - volcano roll - as an appetizer which was very fresh and tasty. I had duck with basil sauce and my companion had crispy fish with a 3 flavor sauce. Both entrees were accompanied by salads - peanut dressing had me asking the waiter if I could buy it to take away (which they do and I did). We were very pleased with our food. Will definitely return.....soon.

• Visited May 2011