“Loud but Fun and Delicious!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #53 of 163 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Even though it was super busy we were able to be seated immediately. Our waitress Deanna made sure we wanted for nothing and had the BEST attitude of any waitress we've ever had! The food came out hot and in good time and was seasoned to perfection! My boyfriend finally got a rare steak like he ordered! We can't wait to go back the next time we're in town!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Visited here last week for the first time with friends.
We were shocked at the sight of how busy the car park and outside was as we arrived at 5.30pm. This restaurant is the new kid on the block and it is certainly popular with the locals as the city of palm coast is seriously lacking when it comes to good restaurants and major stores for that matter.
We had to wait for a table for 30 minutes which was ok. On entering the restaurant you are hit with the noise level, it’s loud when it’s busy not only guests but the music was deafening and we had to shout at each other to have a conversation.
The service however was fast and the food was excellent. The Dallas Filet I had was as good as Longhorns and the rest of our group enjoyed their meals also.
One issue which let them down was an order of a ‘tonic water’ was served as a strong gin &tonic this I feel sure was because the server could not hear as the noise level was so loud. They did take the gin off the bill in the end!!
The buckets of peanuts both while waiting for a table and on the table when seated was a good idea and personally reminded me of the bar in San Antonio Texas called Dirty Nellies where peanuts are everywhere including the floor!!!
I think next time we visit we will arrive later than 6.30pm as it’s too busy earlier.

Thank Robertson;Mrs.a... R
Reviewed January 19, 2020

If you like loud restaurant this place is for you , but not for us the food was way to salty for our taste it's seems like someone had fun with salt in the kitchen .Went there first time and this will be our last .Newer again ,SALTY FOOD !!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

This was probably my 6th time back since they opened December 9th and enjoyed it tremendously. I sat at the bar and had some terrific drinks, killer bread and a great meal. They get super busy yet seem to handle it perfectly. The service bar is constantly busy but never backed up. All the staff from management to the SAs (server assistants) are super professional and friendly. Jessica, Stephanie and Ashley behind the bar on this occasion were on point with everything. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank RoxyH2014
Reviewed January 10, 2020

A friend and I dined mid-week. We used the call ahead service, but she got there early. The line moved quickly and she was already seated by the time I got there. The line had dissipated. Our server, Michelle, was friendly and efficient, without being overly attentive. She was perfect. We both had ribs- delicious! My sides were sweet potato and green beans. They did not disappoint. My dining companion had an awesome looking Margarita, a salad, and baked potato. My only criticism is the place was noisy, which is expected with a busy, open restaurant.