“Great Marriott Stay!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Earth
“Great Marriott Stay!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Wonderful welcome by the front desk - very cheerful.

It was my lucky day as I was the guest of the day! This included a bottle of water, chips and an upgrade to a king suite.

The King suite is a nice design and very comfortable. Everything was in perfect working order and very clean.

Hotel imposes a $2 "Environmental Fee" but the breakfast area uses all plastic and Styrofoam has no recycling! Double standard????

Very good wired and wireless internet. With wireless I was easily able to stream two episodes of Dr Who from Netflix.

In the closet is a standard fold out luggage rack, however the room includes built in furniture rack. This is a nice design touch.

Desktop has wired internet and only (1) power outlet. Would prefer to see more outlets at desktop height.

Bedside power is behind the night tables - would prefer to see table level power. Especially for a new hotel, this is an issue. Many older Hampton Inns fixed this with Power/USB units bedside.

(2) TV's in the room :-) Both have HDMI input, so easy to play video from mobile device / laptop.

Breakfast ends at 9AM M-F and 9:30AM weekends. Would like to see this half hour later each day.

Room key cards have advertising for motorcycle insurance - this is not a trend I like to see.

Strongly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank StarTraveler88
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Terry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Time after time, this property never fails to produce EXCELLENCE! Due to frequent trips to the area, 4-6 times per year, we've stayed at this particular Fairfield Inn many times & been nothing but 100% satisfied each trip. The staff is always, warm, friendly, helpful & efficient. The property is always clean & well kept. The rooms are always clean & fresh. The beds are very comfortable & the linens are kept up. A few times we've been forced to stay at other properties in the area when this Fairfield was full. Each time we stayed elsewhere we were very disappointed & even called this Fairfield after we had checked in elsewhere to see if they had any cancellations. The breakfast is always fresh, plentiful & enjoyable. Love the fact they have a guest laundry & a workout room. This will always be our lodging choice when in the Palm Coast area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dupreeg
Thank you for your great response to our hotel. It always makes me smile to see 100% satisfaction for our property and guest service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you many more times.

Terry
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Room clean, staff friendly, prices a good value. Beds were comfortable, bathroom luxurious. Requests of hotel staff were promptly acted upon. Area outside hotel seemed safe. Adequate parking spaces. Hot Breakfast was served. Only complaint is hours of service. Breakfast ended @ 9 am. 10 o'clock would be better ending time.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. I am always pleased to hear praise about our hotel staff and their promptness to help. We hope to see you again.

Virginia
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

They made me feel welcome from the moment I checked in. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Great water pressure and temperature for the shower. Nice business center to print boarding passes and well stocked breakfast. The staff was friendly and acted like it was their pleasure to help you.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel. Nothing makes me happier than positive comments on our staff. We are very proud of all of our employees. We hope to see you again.

Loudonville, New York
Reviewed October 26, 2013

As I have recently said they are pretty much all the same. We really aren't looking for anything else when driving from place to place. Rooms are clean and relatively new and in good repair. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We strive very hard to produce a quality product and feedback is a necessity to reach this goal.

Canton, Ma
Reviewed October 16, 2013

On a recent visit to family, we decided to stay at The Fairfield Inn in Palm Coast Florida. We were very pleased with our choice. The hotel is clean, conveniently located near Route 95 and a few restaurants. The complementary breakfast has everything from eggs and sausages to cereals and fruit, all served in a pleasant breakfast room. The pool is a nice add. We were also very pleased with the staff, very friendly and professional. I should note that I have stayed in other Fairfield hotels and found them to be a good choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and breakfast. We appreciate your business and would love to have you back.

State Road, North Carolina
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I like staying at this property as it is about half way between Titusville (Kennedy Space Center) and St. Augustine. We love visiting both these locations and fine the Fairfield Inn in Palm Coast to be the perfect location to allow us to go both ways. It is also convenient to Daytona. We have stayed here several times over the past couple of years and find the area the perfect home base for everything we want to do.

Room Tip: There is a toll bridge to get to A1A and the beach.