Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Loudonville, New York
“Ok”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

As I have recently said they are pretty much all the same. We really aren't looking for anything else when driving from place to place. Rooms are clean and relatively new and in good repair. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We strive very hard to produce a quality product and feedback is a necessity to reach this goal.

-Terry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Canton, Ma
Reviewed October 16, 2013

On a recent visit to family, we decided to stay at The Fairfield Inn in Palm Coast Florida. We were very pleased with our choice. The hotel is clean, conveniently located near Route 95 and a few restaurants. The complementary breakfast has everything from eggs and sausages to cereals and fruit, all served in a pleasant breakfast room. The pool is a nice add. We were also very pleased with the staff, very friendly and professional. I should note that I have stayed in other Fairfield hotels and found them to be a good choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and breakfast. We appreciate your business and would love to have you back.

State Road, North Carolina
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I like staying at this property as it is about half way between Titusville (Kennedy Space Center) and St. Augustine. We love visiting both these locations and fine the Fairfield Inn in Palm Coast to be the perfect location to allow us to go both ways. It is also convenient to Daytona. We have stayed here several times over the past couple of years and find the area the perfect home base for everything we want to do.

Room Tip: There is a toll bridge to get to A1A and the beach.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for your continued business with us. We're glad that we can be your "central hub" for everything you want to do. Palm Coast really is a great, safe town. Hope to see you soon.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a great hotel for the money. It was clean, up to date and everyone was friendly. Right off I95, not far from the beach. Nice area for family. If we make it back to Palm Coast with all the children, we will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel. We would love to have you back. Your input is very important to us.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Needed a place on our drive to port canaveral. It was a basic room with king bed and we had our pick of what floor. We asked for top so we'd have a view. I think they put us in the smallest thing they had. Supposedly all king bed rooms were the same size so I would suggest you ask for the room with two queens as that might get you a larger room. There are no fridges in the room unless you want to pay $10. This surprised me a bit but we don't normally stay at marriotts. If this is the norm for Fairfield I won't stay in another. The room was only SLIGHTLY larger than the bed. I felt we overpaid BUT with that said the room seemed clean which should be expected from a marriott property. Also I think the town is a retirement town. At least it seemed like it. Also you can't walk to anywhere from the hotel as there are no sidewalks so that was disappointing. After being in a car all day we wanted to stretch. By the way, ate at the cracker barrell nearby and would never go back. I love Cracker Barrel but that experience bout ruined it for me. Just my 2 cents

• Stayed September 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed September 22, 2013

very clean and good serviced, the room was a bit small in comparison to other Fairfield Inns, the pool area is a bit exposed to the parking lot, but otherwise no complaints, great hotel for a short stay....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. As a Marriott brand, we strive for excellence and your input is invaluable. We hope to see you again.

Lake City, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We recently stayed here on short notice (booked at 9:00P and checked in 30 minutes later). The staff were efficient and friendly and we had a nice room at a GREAT rate. The hotel is fairly new and it is sharp in appearance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your nice remarks toward our hotel. I am always pleased to hear about my staff's friendliness. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the future.