“I-95 Traffic yields no sleep”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Buffalo, New York
“I-95 Traffic yields no sleep”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I consider myself totally Marriott, but this hotel has made me reconsider. I made the mistake of using 15,000 of my points to stay here. I'm a Silver Elite and I felt like my past business wasn't appreciated. The location is in a very dark area with no nice places for dinner and a drink. The website states that there are restaurants that are no longer open. Fast food only, not the nicest either. We were put on the I-95 side, please if you do go here (I wouldn't again) ask to be on the non I-95 side. The traffic noise is immense and all night long. I've canceled my remaining Marriott reservations as the response from the company has been very weak.

Room Tip: Facing the local street, not I-95.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JaneKN_63

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I usually stay at Marriotts when I travel. As a platinum member I found this Fairfield to be clean, comfortable and with a very helpful staff. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ken B
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Reviewed January 2, 2012

During an 18 hour drive from NJ to Orlando and it was around 10pm as we approached Palm Coast. We were tired so we stopped at Fairfield Palm Coast and stayed overnight here.

I am not a big fan of “$39” highway hotes as they never seem to be clean or "new" enough to make my stay comfortable. For a few bucks more, this hotel was perfect, and just about all of the other reviews summed it up.

It is really a perfect overnight property, especially if you are passing through like I was. It is right off I-95, the staff was friendly and the property seemed to be brand new. Plus you get free breakfast in the morning!

I opted for a king room and it was spotless. For the “walkup” price I paid, the room was well appointed and the bed was cozy. I couldn’t ask for anything more from a “highway hotel”. It exceeded my expectations in every respect.

One note…my room was on the side of the hotel that faces I-95. While not loud, you could hear cars passing by, especially trucks (mostly background noise). While I like this “white noise” and sleep better, if you want your sleeping experience to be library quiet, request a room on the other side of the hotel.

If I am ever in the area again, and need to stay overnight, I would certainly stay here again. I wish more hotels were as clean as as well appointed as this one!

Room Tip: Rooms are spotless and modern.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed December 17, 2011

New hotel right off I95. Their coupon in the "Room Savers" book was $20 more for the night than the neighboring hotels, but soooo worth it! (Especially after reading the Trip Advisor reviews of the others!) Too many great things to list...but I'll try! Extremely friendly/helpful staff, clean/comfortable rooms, delicious (free) breakfast with soooo much to choose from (including hot waffles and hard boiled eggs!), free wi-fi (great signal), 24/7 coffee/tea/iced tea in lobby, free USA today.... and right near a variety of restaurants for dinner! Would definitely stay here again when in the area!

Room Tip: Not on main road, so no noise to worry about! Indoor corridors and elevators...so it really doesn...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Caxias Do Sul, RS
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Definately an excelent hotel!

Very good structure, clean rooms, good service and the breakfast, although not so big, it's very good and with everything you need! And of course, a good price either!

Higly recommended!

• Stayed November 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed here for one night en route to Orlando. The hotel is new, rooms are small but it was ample for our family of four (children 10 & 6). We arrived late Friday and were up early for the remaining drive to Orlando. My husband left behind a shirt and the hotel was nice enough to call us on our cell phone to get it back to us. They offered to mail it but we said we would pick it up on our return trip. The hotel was near the interstate and very convenient.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
ohio
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We have stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at Palm Coast FL several times and have always received the reliable Marriott service we expect. This is a fairly new hotel and is decorated with the typical bright FL colors. The breakfast area is big and well layed out for the patrons. The typical Fairfield breakfast is served. We have stayed on the first floor both times and have easy access to the room. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is quiet.
There are many restaurants and shops in the area, Exit 289 off I-95. There must be a signage regulation in Palm Coast as you really need to watch for where you are going and many of the streets are one way. If you know your way around, there are lots of places to go.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family