“Nice & New”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Stayed here with my daughter over the 4th of July weekend. The hotel is just past the new hospital off Rte. 100- not hard to find, just go UNDER I-95 and it's on the right. It is new and beautiful and I appreciate that it has benches outside with cigarette butt holders for those that like to smoke- gives them a place to do so and a place to put the refuse instead of tossing it on the ground. The room was clean, nice, cool. The staff was friendly. Breakfast is NOT included, the breakfast was very good, but you do pay. Because we were AAA members we got "Fun Bucks" when we checked in- don't know if this is standard practice or not, but we used those to pay for breakfast. One thing- they only wanted to take one (worth 10.00) for the breakfast the first morning, should've insisted they take them both and let that cover our bill, but I did not and we did not end up eating breakfast there the 2nd morning so that was a waste. The Hampton at the same exit wanted 194.00 a night for a double bedded room and it is several years old, the Hilton was 125.00. Plenty for either, they are not ocean front, in fact, 4-5 miles from the ocean, I don't know how the Hampton gets away with that! It was a holiday weekend but to jack the rates up like that is ludicrous! We enjoyed the Hilton Garden Inn very much and will go back.

• Stayed: July 2010

Reviewed June 20, 2010

We Stayed here for a couple of days just to get away. Location is nice 1/2 mile off of I-95 and 3 miles from Flagler Beach. The Hotel was spotless and very well appointed. Stayed here with a Hilton Promotion and received Breakfast free. All in all a nice stay. Would like to see in room safes. That would be a plus. Also the bathroom in the Jr. Suite is a little tight, especially between the Shower door and commode. These things are VERY minor!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2010

The hotel was excellent! The front desk staff was very helpful and check in was very quick. Our room was spotless and new, the beds were very comfortable. The only complaint about the room I would have is there was no hair dryer, which isn't a big deal at all. The 24 hour business center was a nice addition, and the pool was very clean and nice. The breakfast in the morning was a big plus. At night it was very quiet in the hotel, with the exception for a few loud people in the hallways..but you can't really get away from them... Id highly recommend this location to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2010

Very clean, spacious, and great service at front desk. The room we stayed in was a two room suite and was very spacious. We had 4 people in our group and everyone had plenty of room to sleep. The hotel was only 5 minutes from the beach, which was nice. I would definetly go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I really like staying at the Hilton. I've been a Hilton Honors Member for over a year. I stay at Hilton Hotels and this Hilton Garden Inn is a nice addition to their chain. The front desk staff upon my arrival was very helpful and friendly. My husband and I drove down here from Easton, in Columbus. It's comforting to know that Hilton is everywhere I want to vacation. We stayed on the top floor. (I always request top floors) There is less noise this way. The room has style and a very comfortable King size bed. Modern decor like I expect from The Hilton chain. A lovely bathroom with glass doors shower and large tiles. I'm very pleased. Thank You Mr. Conrad Hilton for having CLASS!

Reviewed April 10, 2010

I would definitley stay here again. PLUS: The rooms were three 1/2 stars, with very comfortable (adjustable) beds; although it seemed to get warm during the night. Fridge & microwave in room. Clean with very friendly & prompt service all around. There is a full bar at night & the restaurant has really good food, although quiet as only the hotel guests seem to eat there. The full breakfast availabilty was a welcome. The pool area is private & quiet. Good workout room. It was nice to have computers & printers to use in the business center. MINUS: No movie channels to purchase in room movies. Not even a TV guide channel! Off the beaten path.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MarkandJen85
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I stay in Hilton as often as possible when I travel. High quality for a good price. Stay away from this Hilton. Possibly the worst I have ever experienced. Staff is great. Location is great. But it is built like a Motel 6. Noisy air conditioners and I heard everything that was done or said in all the rooms around me. I finally had to sleep with the TV on to drown out the outside noise. Rooms are beautiful and the place is spotless. But looks are not everything when you can't enjoy a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
DABTC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2010

We appreciate your comments and hope that upon your next visit you will stay with us. The hotel is new construction and built to Hilton Garden Inn specifications. The walls are either cinder block or sound proofed as the hotel is built to with stand a major weather event. We aren't beside any noisy highway or construction, so I assume that there was some guest activity that was noisy, and for that, I apologize.